Job as Associate Clinical Data Programmer @ Parexel
PAREXEL International is a growing, fast-paced, global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that has helped bring to market 49 of the top 50 selling pharmaceuticals. In fact, we have worked with all 10 of the world's top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
Given our breadth of expertise and the trust placed in us by major pharmaceutical companies worldwide, PAREXEL can provide you with a number of career options in Clinical Research that can rarely be found within just one company. In fact, over 25% of the positions opened at PAREXEL are filled by current employees working to advance their skills and careers.
Post: Associate Clinical Data Programmer
- Review the respective study protocol/CRF;
- Setup of Databases;
- Development of validation programs;
- Preparation and validation of data validation & mapping programs;
- Prepare and review Data Transfer Agreements;
- Reconciliation of external data;
- Development of data listings(including clean file listings, Subject data Listings, etc);
- Review and Implementation of Study database specification;
- Participate in trainings and continue to learn and to implement new methods and/or software used in all business areas of PAREXEL;
- Adherence to defined/describe processes;
- DM QC as assigned;
- Provide technical trainings to other department members;
- Oversight of clinical programming quality.
- Interpretation and understanding of heterogeneous data models is required;
- Ability to understand database concepts;
- Ability to design programs and modules in a modular manner;
- Ability to represent PAREXEL to clients in a positive and professional manner;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups;
- Ability to understand complex organizational relationships;
- Willingness to work overtime;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent team forming skills;
- Detail-oriented with ability to work creatively, independently and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Certificate for information technologies, mathematics or relevant discipline
- Excellent English knowledge
Minimum Work Experience
- More than 6 months of experience in programming, including experience in script based computer languages, experience in SQL and database modelling.
- Special knowledge in SAS and PC data bases preferred as well as very good PC application know-how, knowledge of data-processing systems and programs (MS Office Professional)
- Experience in using data bases preferred
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Department: Data Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 18th July, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.