You are hereCampus Interview at Oxford College of Pharmacy for post of Nutritional Sales Executive in Abbott - 2.25 lacs per annum with sales incentives
Campus Interview at Oxford College of Pharmacy for post of Nutritional Sales Executive in Abbott - 2.25 lacs per annum with sales incentives
We at Abbott are a Global, Broad-based Healthcare Company devoted to discovering new medicines, new Technologies and new ways to manage health. Our products span the continuum of care, from nutritional products and laboratory diagnostics through medical devices and pharmaceutical therapies. Throughout our 120+ year history, Abbott people have been driven by a constant goal, to advance medical science to help people live healthier lives. Today, approximately 90,000 employees around the world share the passion for "Turning Science into Caring”.
Abbott prides itself on being recognized as a great place to work because we strive to provide an environment that enables employees to succeed.
As a part of our growth strategy, we are seeking dynamic professionals inchannel sales who would be responsible for business development by deployment of marketing strategies, developing and executing commercial strategy and strengthening customer management, thereby ensuring achievement of financial and ethical objectives of the company. While we provide our employees the scope to learn and grow within the company, we believe in being an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity in our workforce
Post: Nutritional Sales Executive
Compensation: 2.25 lacs per annum + sales incentives.
CAMPUS INTERVIEW ON 15.06.12 AT AUDITORIUM, THE OXFORD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY AT 9 AM to 4 PM
Position Reports To: Area Manager
• Achieve product wise, rupee wise, monthly, quarterly and annual budget by adhering to set work norms.
• Develop customer database through selection of towns, routes and profiling of customers.
• Meet customers at a predefined frequency to ensure availability of all Abbott’s SKU’s in adequate quantity.
• Know the products. Undertake timely and effective implementation of company’s product promotion plan to enhance distribution penetration and improve visibility of Abbott and its brands.
• Seek co-operation of channel partners to aid distribution and visibility of Abbott products and timely receipts of Abbott payments.
• Maintain records and send reports including tour programs, daily, weekly reports, expense claims, orders and information about competitive products and activities.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
• Drive for Results
• Customer Focus
• Networking Ability.
• Verbal & written communication skills
• Presentation skills.
• Networking Ability.
• Energy & Enthusiasm
• Teamwork & Co-operation.
• Selling skills, Query handling skills, MIS & Reporting
Qualification: only (strictly) B.Pharm and B.Sc Biology and B.Sc Biotechnology on 15.6.12 at 9 am
The Oxford College of Pharmacy
6/9, I Cross, Begur Main Road
Bangalore 560 068
REFERENCE ID: SriniPharmcy
Mention reference id in subject of email.
All the candidates specially those who are not able to attend interview, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.