You are hereOpportunity for M.Sc/M.Pharm/ MBBS/ MD/MVSC to work as SCIENTIST level C,D,E,F in Agharkar Research Institute
Opportunity for M.Sc/M.Pharm/ MBBS/ MD/MVSC to work as SCIENTIST level C,D,E,F in Agharkar Research Institute
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Goverment of India. It was established in 1946 by the Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science as MACS Research Institute and renamed as ARI in 1992 in honour and memory of its founder Director, late Professor S.P. Agharkar.
The Institute is interested in appointing Scientists specialized in Agronomy, Anaerobes, Animal Handling and Experimentation, Bioenergy, Community Nutrition, Developmental Biology, Microbial Taxonomy, Nanomedicine, Natural Product Chemistry, Palaeontology, Plant Molecular Biology, Plant Taxonomy, Virology.
Indian nationals with a 1st class Master’s Degree in Science/ Agriculture or M.Pharm/ MBBS/ MD/MVSC and research experience (see table below) in the relevant subject/ area as evidenced by high quality publications in reputed journals and/or Patents, preferably with a Ph.D., may apply in the prescribed application format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org/af250612.doc by 31.08.2012.
Pay-Band & GP(Rs.): PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8900/
Total Monthly Emoluments (Rs.) 96115/-
Age limit (years) 50
Minimum Research experience after acquiring essential qualifications: 12 years
Pay-Band & GP(Rs.): PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8700/
Total Monthly Emoluments (Rs.) 90565/-
Age limit (years) 45
Minimum Research experience after acquiring essential qualifications: 10 years
Pay-Band & GP(Rs.): PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600/-
Total Monthly Emoluments (Rs.) 59855/-
Age limit (years) 45
Minimum Research experience after acquiring essential qualifications: 8 years
Pay-Band & GP(Rs.): PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/-
Total Monthly Emoluments (Rs.) 52178/-
Age limit (years) 40
Minimum Research experience after acquiring essential qualifications: 4 years
(1) Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates & Employees from Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies applying through proper channel. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
(2) Self-attested photocopies or scanned copies of all degree certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and a Passport size photograph must be attached to the application.
(3) Candidates wishing to be considered for more than one research area, should make separate applications along with set of all documents.
(4) Applicants should clearly indicate the level/s at which he/she should be considered.
(5) The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
(6) Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
(7) No interim enquiries will be entertained.
(8) Nos. of posts of Scientists to be filled in the grade from Scientist C to Scientist F is 12, subject to availability of qualified candidates. The Institute reserves its right to reduce the number of posts or cancel the entire process of recruitment of any or all posts being advertised without assigning any reason.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS