You are hereJob as Imaging Data Manager in Parexel
Job as Imaging Data Manager in Parexel
PAREXEL International is a growing, fast-paced, global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that has helped bring to market 49 of the top 50 selling pharmaceuticals. In fact, we have worked with all 10 of the world's top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
Given our breadth of expertise and the trust placed in us by major pharmaceutical companies worldwide, PAREXEL can provide you with a number of career options in Clinical Research that can rarely be found within just one company. In fact, over 25% of the positions opened at PAREXEL are filled by current employees working to advance their skills and careers.
Post: Imaging Data Manager
* Utilize current study documentation including the Protocol, Independent Reviewer Charter (Assessment criteria) / Reviewer Manual, Paper CRF/eCRF , QC guidelines etc.
* Conduct in-house imaging data review
* Generate query in the form of basic reports on imaging data
* Identify and report imaging analysis criteria violations
* Generate Data Change Request (DCR) for the confirmed QC errors
* Correspondence with reviewers for the QC errors
* Perform ongoing and final imaging data QC activities
* Keep manager informed about work progress and any issues to avoid surprises. Requires regular interaction / supervision by Manager or assigned mentor
* Maintain a working knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements and Perceptive SOP and study specific procedures Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. timesheets, metrics, travel expense claims)
Good computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data
*good communication skills ly metrics or team objectives education B.S. in a scientific field or equivalent
Language Skills English language minimum Work Experience clinical and / or research experience preferred if no Bachelors degree
*Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Good computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of clinical trial/ Data Management Systems, PMED, MS-Office products such as Excel, Word
* Demonstrate a sound awareness of all relevant regulations, including GCP
* Ability to successfully work in a team environment
* Client focused approach to work
* Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill
*Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
* Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work
* Willing and able to travel as required local or international
* BS or MS in a scientific field or equivalent
* Trained / certified data manager/ programmer preferred
2- 3 years experience in data managment , clinicaland /or research , programming
Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, powerpoint)
Programming knowledge PL/SQL, VB etc. SAS preferred
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Education: M.Sc, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
Department: Data Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 25th Aug, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS