Fellow Analytical invited in Novartis Healthcare
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Fellow - Analytical
Job Description :
1. Actively participate in teams, projects and, networks. Fulfill all related tasks and re-sponsibilities.
2. Plan, perform, monitor, interpret and document DS/DP related analytical activities including release/stability testing, method development/validation etc.
3. Provide efficient and robust processes for the analysis of DS/DP
4. Interact/collaborate within TRD functions to facilitate transfer of knowledge of DS/DP
5. Ensure department budget and resource adherence for the assigned project(s) and/or network(s), including KPIs and metrics. Ensure quantity, quality, timely availability of agreed deliverables (e.g. processes, analytical methods, documentation).
6. Support and assign associates in specific projects and/or networks. Coach on target dates and priorities.
7. Proactively participate in budget forecast, grant preparation and tracking of invoices. Ensure costs and cost awareness in all assigned projects and/or networks. 8. Advise team members and work according to appropriate SOP’s, GLP, GMP, OQM, HSE, ISEC and Novartis guidelines.
9. Contribute to optimization of scientific/technical activities in assigned projects and networks. Contribute to optimization of processes within PHAD India.
10. Contribute to risk analyses and/or peer review and process challenge meetings. 11. Generate and select most appropriate scientific documents to hand over to internal and/or external partners and proactively support generation of international registration documents. Interact with authorities where appropriate.
12. Actively support TRD as a technical expert on audits and/or inspections. Proactively contribute to setting, updating and monitoring of team goals. Translate team goals into daily work.
13. Coach/lead team members: support objectives setting, performance evaluations, de-velopment planning discussions and ensure all related tasks (objectives entered, help to identify needs for training courses and development of new skills, etc.) are performed appropriately. Participate in recruiting process.
14. Report and present scientific/technical results internally and publish/present externally in scientific journals and conferences including patents.
15. Identify and drive implementation of new scientific technologies and approaches. 16. Ensure maintenance of infrastructure/equipment and required investments.
Minimum: MSc, MPharm or equivalent
Desirable: Advanced degree in a scientific or relevant discipline (Ph.D. or equivalent).
Find more info on Next Page ...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.