You are hereApplication invited for Marketing Manager in Abbott
Application invited for Marketing Manager in Abbott
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Marketing Manager - PND
• Set future direction for new products and business opportunities. Seek growth opportunities through finalizing product mix.
• Handling the Marketing Function including strategies for the product range, monitoring ORG & competition, interacting with marketing agencies & field sales force to plan marketing activities & arranging seminars/ meetings for pediatric nutrition.
• Provide Marketing team with developmental path for marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion to optimize market share position and also provide support to optimize their performance
• Allocate budgets to products and monitor it within plan.
• Develop annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets. Analyze market requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
• Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals.
• Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
10 + years experience in Sales and Marketing with 2 years as Marketing Manager
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Set a clear vision and strategy for the product range and the team.
Lead by example and keep the energy level and positive attitude high of the team by giving them challenging situations.
Encourage employees who are innovative, give them accountability for their job, and recognize, reward them on their performance.
Provide accurate feedback to the subordinate’s either positive or negative. Encourage the expression of different point of views and promote an environment of knowledge sharing.
Being adaptable towards the change or new situations as opportunities for learning and growth. Modify the behavior as and how to the external changes. Being geared up with the backup plans for encountering adversity.
Accountability for the focus on internal and external customers. Updated with continuously review of the market trends.
Having an out of the box approach. Having an approach of multitasking and also best practices and benchmarking the data, which in turn will improve efficiencies and reduce cost.
Displays accountability by delivering high quality results. Keeps commitments to work colleagues and customers. Keep consistency between words and action Domain Specialty
Strong brand Management Experience on.
Exp: 10 yrs
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Education: B.Sc; B.Pharm
Functional Area: Marketing, BD
Keyword or Job ID: 116656BR
End Date: 17th Aug, 2012
To Apply Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS