You are hereJob in Themis Medicare as Quality Assurance Manager in API
Job in Themis Medicare as Quality Assurance Manager in API
Themis Medicare is headquartered in Mumbai with four state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at three locations, in Vapi (Gujarat), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), and Haridwar (Uttaranchal).
Even though, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients account for a significant portion of Themis Medicare's revenue, the Company is setting new benchmarks in manufacturing and marketing formulations. The company has prudently addressed relevant and growing therapeutic areas like antituberculosis, antimalarials, cardiology, pain management, anti-infectives, haematinics, Health & Nutrition. The company is also engaged in co-marketing its research based formulations with other pharmaceutical companies in India and abroad.
Post: Quality Assurance Manager in API
1) Over all Quality Management System Documentation
2) Training of site staff on quality systems and Current Good Manufacturing Practices(cGMP).
3) Planning, coordinating and implementing internal audit programs like production, ware house, Engineering and QC facilities and coordinate to fill up the gaps as per guidelines (ICH Q7)
4) Qualification of process equipments and utilities like HVAC, water.
5) Involved All Validation activities and its Documentation.
6) Review and approval of Validation Master Plan, Site Master File, and Risk assessment Manual and Quality Manual.
7) Handling of CAPA
8) Handling of deviations, change controls and Out of Specification.
1) Leadership Skills.
2) Sense of responsibility.
3) Excellent skills in communication.
Experience: 10-15 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: QA
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
The HR Manager,
Subject: Application for the suitable post in your organization.
I am Mr. Kiran D. Wagh, a M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) candidate applying for a suitable position in your organization.
My area of interest is formulation development and production of tablets, capsules, emulsions, suspensions and other dosage forms and different Q.C. &/or analytical tests such as disintegration test, dissolution test, uniformity of drug content, hardness test, weight variation test etc. and also, of dissolution software (PCP-Disso).
With my enthusiasm, positive attitude, problem solving approach, and technical and interpersonal skills, I can be a better team member of your organization to meet and exceed your organizational goals.
Although the accompanying resume illustrates my background well, I feel that a personal interview would better demonstrate my knowledge and abilities. Therefore, I would appreciate the opportunity to participate in interview at a convenient time. Thank you for your review and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Kiran Dattatray Wagh
KIRAN DATTATRAY WAGH
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org Buildg C-22, Room No.01, Nivara CHS,
Mob No.: 7709504596/ 9423185953 Sector No-3, Sanpada(E), Navi Mumbai-400705
“Want to be a part of successful team which is dealing with formulation development and production of pharmaceuticals for the betterment of humanity by providing therapeutic solutions to the diseases of mankind.”
Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) (2010): First Class with Distinction (84.56% Aggregate)
Institute: Adhiparasakthi College of Pharmacy, Melmaruvathur.
Tamil Nadu, India.
Affiliation: Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (2008): First Class (62.75% Aggregate)
Institute: Sharadchandra Pawar College of Pharmacy, Otur,
Pune, (M.S.) India.
Affiliation: University of Pune.
Diploma in Pharmacy (2005): First Class (70.70% Aggregate)
Institute: Institute of Pharmacy, Ale, Pune, (M.S.) India.
Affiliation: M.S.B.T.E., Mumnbai
H.S.C. (2003): Second Class (52.83% Aggregate)
Pimpalwandi, Pune M.S.B.S.H.S.E.
S.S.C. (2001): Higher Second Class (59.06% Aggregate)
Ranjani, Pune M.S.B.S.H.S.E.
? Formulation Research & Development (FR&D),
? Drug Regulatory Affairs (DRA)
During M. Pharmacy: Development and In-Vitro Evaluation of Regiospecific Floating Tablets of Stavudine
During B. Pharmacy: Formulation & Evaluation of Sustained Release Dosage Form of Verapamil HCl Tablets
“Formulation and In-Vitro evaluation of stomach specific drug delivery system of Stavudine”. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 2010, 1(4), 240-251.
Poster presentation on “Formulation and Evaluation of Bilayer Floating Tablets of Metoclopramde Hydrochloride”, in Indian Pharmaceutical Association Convention - 2010, held on 12th to 14th March 2010, Chennai.
1. Attended 2 days IPA Convention 2010, Chennai.
2. Attended 2 days Texo Pharma Virtus 09, A national conference on “Recent Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences”, 2009, Puducherry.
3. Attended 1 day National Level Symposium on Newer Technology in Pharmaceutical Education and Industry, 2009, Chennai.
4. Attended 1 days National seminar on “Recent Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences”, 2010, Melmarvathur (Chennai).
Instrumental Handling skills
Sr. No. Instrument Make / Model
1. UV spectrophotometer Shimadzu 1700
2. FTIR Spectrophotometer Shimadzu(8400S)
3. Multi Station rotary punch Tablet Compression machine RIMEK Mini Tablet Press
4. USP Tablet Dissolution Apparatus Type II Veego DT6D
2. Good knowledge of various software like PCP-Disso, Graph pad.
Date of Birth : 20 th January 1986
Marital Status : Single
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Marathi, Hindi
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address : A/P: Pimpalwandi, Tal: Junnar, Dist: Pune,
State: Maharashtra (India), Pin Code: 412412.
Mr. D. D. Gaikwad, (M. Pharm.)
Department of Pharmaceutics,
Vishal Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Ale.
Mobile No.: +91 9960003638
Dr. Amol Hule (PhD – Tech Pharmacology)
Tata Consultancy Services – Pharma Domain, Mumbai.
Mobile No.: +9224788882
Tel (Office): 022 67798164
Email Id: email@example.com
Place: Navi Mumbai Kiran Dattatray Wagh
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.