Excel Life Sciences looking for Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Development | 2 - openings
Excel Life Sciences (ELS) is a U.S.-based, India focused, provider of comprehensive clinical trial management services, focusing on site performance, patient enrollment and on-time study completion.
ELS’ success is built around passionate and experienced individuals working alongside our clients to accelerate clinical research and deliver new drugs and medical devices to the markets, while maintaining the highest standards of quality. As a trial management organization, we are also committed to improving and expanding the clinical research enterprise in India, evident through our presentations at conferences, peer-reviewed publications, and continuing relationships with academic institutions.
Post: Manager/Assistant Manager - Business Development
• Responsible for selling specialized Clinical trials and other related services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies
• Responsible for achieving sales targets, preparing quotes and contracts leading the bid defense process
• Analyze the market, present sales forecasts annually and quarterly, present the clinical research market situation in terms of services and costs, develop the sales territory and maintain the sales database.
• Develop strategic plan for business development for expanding client base in India & Abroad.
• Develop an annual business plan for each existing and new strategic account. Interact and coordinate with the strategic business heads of relevant departments for development of business.
• Establish and maintain account relationships and continuously prospect for new opportunities through cold calling
• Co-ordinate and execute presentations relative to company capabilities and services
• Maintain, manage and update business opportunities (RFPs, RFIs and RFQs)
• Participate and represent the company in various trade shows, industry conferences and other company business unit sales/project management meetings
• Lead generation – Identify BD prospects, develop, establish and nurture relationships
• All capabilities presentations with inputs from feasibility team, QC check for all presentations to be made to Sponsors
• Conversant with SOP and invite queries and additions/alterations from the Sponsor and create an additional talking point with the Sponsor
• Work closely with operations and feasibility
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in science or business
• 2-5 years experience of selling CRO services in India and Abroad (US / Europe / Japan).
• Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Organized, with systematic and effective methods for prospecting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and Skilled in Microsoft Office
• Outgoing, personable, driven and tenacious
• Ability to skillfully assess client needs and match appropriate services
• Diligent documentation skills
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally as needed
Experience: 4-8 years
Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: BD
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.