You are hereMacleods invites Research associate / Sr. research associate – ARD | 12 - Vacancies
Macleods invites Research associate / Sr. research associate – ARD | 12 - Vacancies
Macleods has its presence in over 30 countries with more than 300 registrations.
The export range of Macleods are manufactured in a unit that has QSM approval from WHO-Geneva, and certifications from various International Regulatory Authorities like - USFDA, MCC, UKMHRA, MOH – Belarus, INVIMA – Colombia, National Drugs Authority - Uganda, Food and Drugs Board - Ghana, MCAZ – Zimbabwe, Pharmacy and Poisons Board Kenya, Pharmacy Board Tanzania etc.
Post: Research associate / Sr. research associate – ARD
- Method development of finished products for assay, dissolution
- Partial method validation of finished products for assay, dissolution
- Preparation of method transfer history (reports), preparation of protocol, STP and checking of documents for research
- Study of in vitro dissolution profiles in different media of both development samples and innovator sample
- Stability study for development batches and exhibit batches as per protocol bond and ICH guidelines.
- Should have hands on experience of instruments such as HPLC, Dissolution apparatus.
- Should have exposure of method development of products for regulated market
Candidates with minimum 1 - 3 yrs of experience in formulation ARD
Having qualification of MSc - organic chemistry, analytical chemistry or M.Pharm
Experience: 1-3 years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc - Chem
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Candidate may mail their resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.