You are hereCareer as IPR Manager in Panacea Biotec - 2 posts
Career as IPR Manager in Panacea Biotec - 2 posts
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: IPR Manager
- Search for new molecules / ideas for product development,
- Inputs to R&D scientists against FTF opportunities (case-to-case basis) and Para III filings for generic product development.
- Patent landscape report generation for US / EP / ROW / IN markets through paid / unpaid databases.
- Non-infringement analysis for US/EP/ROW/IN markets through paid / unpaid databases.
- Patentability analysis of important projects for patent filling (domestic / world wide).
- Freedom to operate / IP Clearance opinion for US / EP / ROW / In markets
- Patent prosecution for current and previously filed applications worldwise.
- IP Documentation
- IP Portfolio Management
- IP Due diligence
- Providing IP updates to R&D Scientists
- Co-ordination with BD & R&D scientists wrt idea generation & IP issues
- Excellent knowledge of Orange Book, ANDA and patent / non-patent exculusivities, SPC
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics)
- Good knowledge of IPR only
Exp: 2-4 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Functional Area: IPR
Salary: 2.75 - 4.50 lakhs/anum
Mail your CV to: email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS