You are hereChandigarh
|For 6 months||For 12 Months||For 24 Months||For 36 Months|
6 Issues of PharmaTutor
12 Issues of PharmaTutor
|24 Issues of PharmaTutor||36 Issues + 3 Issues of PharmaTutor|
|Rs. 1000 Only||Rs. 1800 Only||Rs. 3400 Only||Rs. 5100 Only|
Online (PDF) Version-
For 12 months
12 Issues of PharmaTutor (PDF)
|Rs. 500 Only|
You can also subscribe by DD or Cheque in favor of 'Rajesh Vagh' payable at Surat. and send it to:
PharmaTutor Edu Labs
B-47, Smurti Soc, Fulpada Road,
Note: For paying subscription fees by net banking or NEFT, just contact back to us.
Write on firstname.lastname@example.org for any information. or call on +91-8511254884
· Our readers includes from industries, research organizations, educational institutes, entrepreneurs, scientists, managerial staff and most importantly ‘students’
· Dedicated to Generate and communicate quality content
· Covers recent happening in industries, changes in regulations etc
· Articles on core pharma by top professionals
|Why PharmaTutor ?|
· Publishing articles ahead of time
· Scholarly Articles which enriches your knowledge
· Learn what leaders of pharma & life science are speaking about.
· Be compatible with industries, understand your role in today’s education system
· contributing for growth and upliftment of pharma society
|Top Articles published till now|
· Product Quality Complaint Management in Pharmaceutical Industry
· Will Modi Sarkar alleviate patent war?
· Are we waiting for whitewash of academic pharmacy?
· Next Lipitor® will also be from metabolic therapy
· What is needed to make a career worth aping in pharmaceutical organization?
· Body Language: Important aspect for getting hired
On behalf of Hepatology 2016 Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite Hepatologists, Gastroenterologists, Internists, Physicians, Microbiologists, Virologists, Pathologists, Oncologists, Surgeons, Toxicologists, Researchers, Students, Business delegates and Young researchers across the globe to attend 2nd International Conference on Hepatology which is to be held on May 09-11, 2016 at Chicago, USA. The conference highlights the theme “To discuss and share the latest updates and cutting-edge technologies in the field of Hepatology”.
TAPI is the leading international supplier of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). With the industry’s broadest portfolio of over 300 API products, TAPI achieved third-party sales of some $724 million in 2014. A standalone unit within Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, TAPI’s history in the generic API industry dates back over 75 years. Headquartered in Israel, next to Tel Aviv, TAPI employs more than 5,000 professionals at over 20 sites worldwide. TAPI’s state-of-the-art production facilities are located in Italy, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Israel, India, China, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the United States.
Post: Group Leader, Scientist, Engineer
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), purely temporary basis in our DST Research Project entitled “Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) Upgrade, Operation and Utilization” upto co-terminus with the project.
Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Opportunity in Govt. Research Scheme for M.Pharm/M.Sc Fresh or exp Indian or NRI Candidates - multiple fellowships
Department of health research (DHR) has a scheme to provide advanced training in India and abroad to medical and health research personnel in cutting edge research areas concerning medicine and health to create trained human resource for carrying out research activities. The scheme has following components:
1. Long Term Fellowship for 6-12 months in identified areas from regular faculty of Medical Colleges/Universities/Research Institutes for training in Foreign/Indian Institutes (Age: upto 45 years)
COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST HELD IN THE YEAR 2015
1. Zero order kinetics is seen in all except:
2. Which one of the following is not a prodrug?
(a) Chloral hydrate
Nextus is a dynamic organization offering Strategic Management & HR Consulting Solutions. We offer a range of services covering Business Consultancy, Communication Planning, Recruitment & Training. With a focused Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry Practice, Nextus is one of fastest growing Strategic Business Consultancy companies in India, with comprehensive Recruitment & Training solutions. We bring deep, functional expertise to focus on client’s critical issues and opportunities. Our systematic and result-oriented approach helps our clients achieve their goals in cost-effective and timely manner.
Post: Medical Representative
Gopal LifeSciences (An ISO:9001:2008, GMP & GLP certified) Fast growing Pharmaceutical Organisation.Own manufacturing plant, wide range of quality products and acceptance in market.
Post: Medical Representative-2