Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Shivam Pharma is Wholesale Agency Located at Rajkot, Gujarat. Shivam Pharma expanding its unit into sales of Orthopedic Implants and its Equivalents.
Post: MR/Sales Manager
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Jr. Executive / Executive
The last few years have seen us blazing new trails and setting new standards in the pharmaceutical industry. The company has a formidable position in the industry. Sound infrastructure and well-qualified human force have helped Aristo to accomplish this achievement. Amongst top 10 pharma companies in India.
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Post: Product Specialist - Lab Informatics
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- IPR & TMG
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
For more than 20 years, as Albany Molecular Research Inc. (AMRI), we have provided fully integrated drug discovery, development and manufacturing services – all while adapting to the rapidly changing needs of our customers within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and related industries.
With locations in the United States, Europe and Asia, AMRI SMARTSOURCING™ offers you a versatile and strategic way of partnering with us that is designed to deliver reduced risk, greater flexibility and a better return on investment. AMRI has successfully partnered R&D programs and is actively seeking to out-license its remaining programs for further development.
Post: GM / DGM - Quality Assurance
Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd. was established on April 12, 1901, by eminent scientist & entrepreneur Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray which is thefirst Chemical & Pharmaceutical Company in India. From humble beginning with one factory at Maniktala (Kolkata) in 1905, three more factories were established – one at Panihati (North 24 Parganas, West Bengal) in 1920, one in Mumbai in 1938 and one in Kanpur in 1949 with its Registered Office at 6, Ganesh Chunder Avenue, Kolkata. Besides, the company is having 11 sales outlets and 10 C& F agencies spreaded all over India.
Post: Asst. Manager
BIRAC WORKSHOP ON
BIO - ENTREPRENEURSHIP, GRANT – WRITING & IP
(23rd – 24th June, 2016)