Career Opportunity to work as QA Executive Analytical in Abbott
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: QA Executive Analytical
To ensure quality of raw materials, in process materials and finished products as per the ANI standards through accurate and timely analysis and enable customer departments take timely corrective actions and actively participation in troubleshooting. Contribute in ensuring food safety in entire manufacturing area. Jobholder ensures the quality of major and minor ingradient and specialised analysis of microingradients, Job holder required to plan & coordinate the manpower requirement in Analytical lab.
The position holder accomplishes his job with the help of following team memebers
QA Officers: 12
Job holder is Accountable & responsible for providing complete support to manufacturing, engineering, procurement etc and ensure product manufactured is right first time pertaining to analytical parmaeter.
• To execute physical, analytical and sensory checks on all the raw materials & finished products as per the laid down procedures & provide feed back on deviations, if any, to the concerned functions like Manufacturing, Purchase etc., for corrective actions
• The Manager, Analytical Laboratory of Abbott Jhagadia plant is responsible for managing the overall operations in the analytical lab to assure the validity of all testing data, and to assure the compliance with relevant Indian regulations/standards and company policies/standards.
• Establishing and reviewing below site analytical lab processes and methods with the support of global project team and functional head, based on the relevant Indian regulations/standards and company policies/standards.
• Implementing, maintaining and improving the established analytical lab and in-process testing processes and methods. Preparing and/or reviewing analytical associated protocols/procedures once any updates, Reviewing executed documents associated with analytical testing, Monitoring, communicating internal and external analytical testing associated trends and recommending compliance actions, Monitoring, analyzing and communicating site analytical testing results and productivity, and recommending improvement actions, Monitoring, analyzing and communicating site analytical testing associated deviations/findings and recommending CAPAs. Participating site internal audits on cleaning validation and recommending CAPAs. Providing professional analytical inputs when any needs from other functions, such as supplier evaluation, validation, ect.
• Managing the analytical lab to assure the EHS compliance, Maintain safe and healthy working conditions for employees under his/her supervision. Promote EHS awareness to subordinates, Attend EHS training assigned and ensure that employees who report to him/her attend required training. Encourage employees under his/her supervision to submit Near Miss reports and other opportunities to improve the EHS Program. Instruct employees under his/her supervision in use of PPE in accordance with all safety rules and practices.
• Analytical laboratory equipment maintainence and calibration, Analytical reagents, reference standards and glassware procurement and management
• Carryout cleaning validations for new equipment and existing equipment and suggest effective methods of cleaning for ensuring right product quality, Support the validation activities in terms of design, operational and performance qualification of the process and laboratory equipment
For More Info Next Page
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.