You are hereSales Officer require in Nestle India
Sales Officer require in Nestle India
Nestle India is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. of Switzerland. With seven factories and a large number of co-packers, Nestlé India is a vibrant Company that provides consumers in India with products of global standards and is committed to long-term sustainable growth and shareholder satisfaction.
The Company insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of its business and expects the same in its relationships. This has earned it the trust and respect of every strata of society that it comes in contact with and is acknowledged amongst India's 'Most Respected Companies' and amongst the 'Top Wealth Creators of India'.
Post: Sales Officer
· Identify area opportunities and potential for ICP input in your region for a effective sales plan
· Set monthly, quarterly and yearly target for each Distributor for your region
· Achievement & monitor progress of Redistribution value and volume targets
· Ensure product availability at all relevant channels through the distributor’s sales force per Company guideline
· Ensure continuous development of the assigned area and addition of new outlets
· Ensure compliance of Distributors with their respective roles & responsibilities
· Manage and develop individual distributor in an active and profitable manner
· Ensure the proper and correct execution of sales, discount and trading terms determined by the company
· Monitor and minimize the level of Bad goods returns
· Ensure distributor’s efficient and effective support for the market coverage
· Monitor Distributor’s overhead expenses & profitability (ROI)
· Track on delivery from Distributor to consumers
Control, Training and Communication
· Conduct performance evaluation of Secondary Sales Force
· Accurate and timely reports on Market intelligent: competitor’s activity, price changes and promotional support
· Ensure Secondary Sales Force is properly trained.
· Coordinate correspondence and communication between the team and Distributor management
· Comply with all company policy, instruction and directives
· Optimise expenditure of secondary sales force
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, Any
Location: Mumbai Branch (Western Region- Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, M.P. & Csgrh)
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Job ID: 110000E7
End Date: 4th MAY, 2012
NOTE: Go on below redirected link and enter Job number as given above and search for original job to apply.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.