You are hereResearch Associate invited in Piramal Life Sciences
Research Associate invited in Piramal Life Sciences
Piramal Life Sciences Limited is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
Post: Research Associate
* Isolation, shake flask fermentation and preservation of fungal cultures
* Identification of microscopic fungi using classical and molecular techniques
* Anti-infective testing
* Documentation and presentation
* Maintaining stock of media ingredients / chemicals
* Maintenance of microbiology related equipment and instruments
* Classical microbiological techniques, ability to isolate, identify and maintain fungal cultures
* Shake flask/large scale fermentation, processing of fermented samples and yield improvement
* Well versed with moleculartechniques and microbiological safety norms » Presentation skills » Managerial skill
* Verbal and written communication skills
Experience: 1- 2 years industrial experience in microbial natural products drug discovery.
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
Education: M. Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology
Department: Natural Products - Microbiology
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 7th May, 2012
Job code : SRS-PHR/005/Natural Products Microbiology 1
Interested candidates may send us their CVs by 7th May 2012.Please mention current salary, expected salary and notice period
Applications may be sent to email@example.com.
The subject line may read 'Research Associate - Natural Products - Microbiology*.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS