You are hereAhmedabad
PART – A
SECTION – I
National Innovation Foundation - India (NIF), Ahmedabad, a grant-in-aid institute under Department of Science and Technology, Government of India invites applications for following positions in NIF from highly motivated professionals, who have faith in potential of innovations at grassroot.
SECTION – I
NEXTUS SOLUTIONS is a professionally managed organization engaged in offering highly acclaimed consulting, Training and Placement. With our in- depth expertise and rich experience in the field of domestic as well as international level, we have been serving aspiring candidatesand organizations in the most professional way.
The Gujarat Technological University was established vide Gujarat Act No. 20 of 2007. The main objective of the University apart from other is to develop the knowledge of science, engineering, technology, management and environment for the advancement of quality of life of the mankind in general and in relation to the domain of engineering and technological development and applications. The prime objects of the University shall be to create centres and institutes of excellence in basic and applied science, engineering and technology.
Claris Lifesciences is one of the largest sterile injectables pharmaceutical companies in India with a market presence in 91 countries worldwide. We primarily manufacture and market products across multiple markets, and therapeutic segments. A significant majority of these products are generic drugs that are capable of being directly injected into the human body and are predominantly used in the treatment of critical illnesses.
Post: ASM (Medical Representative)
This Institute started as “Occupational Health Research Institute” (OHRI) in the year 1966 and was re-christened as “National Institute of Occupational Health” (NIOH) in 1970 presently located in the Eastern part of Ahmedabad. Two Regional Occupational Health Centers (ROHCs) were started at Bangalore in 1977 and at Kolkata in 1980.
3 Day National Level Workshop On Computer Aided Drug Designing & Chemoinformatics, 28-30th Sept 2012
RASA Life Science Informatics
Invites you to 3 Day Workshop in In-Silico Drug Discovery and Advance Chemoinformatics (28th-30th Sept. 2012).
Space is limited, so be sure to enroll now!
Salient Features of the Workshop
Workshop groups will study problems with hands-on examples using computational chemistry methods and discuss issues highlighted by examples and Case Studies in drug discovery presented by instructors. A Case Study set with a focus on chemical database creation and filtering drug like compounds will be used to link all workshop activities throughout the workshop.
On completion of this workshop you will be expertise in :
* Hands on training on commercial softwares of Drug discovery
* Application of Chemoinformatics in drug discovery
* Interaction and guidance from eminent scientist & professionals from industry & research labs
* Training from industry expertsfrom Chemoinformatics & drug discovery informatics domain.
* Analyzing chemical fingerprint
* Pharmacophore based Virtual Screening of compounds
* Screening of library compound against selected target
* Analyzing Docking Results
* Molecular Modeling &Dynamics
* Steps involved from Lead Optimization to Final Candidate Drug.
* Generating Knowledge from structure and different chemical databases
* Using various chemical structure drawing and visualization tools
* Digitizing your chemical Data.
* Storing molecules in wide array of format
* Awards for top 2 groups
- Mr.Sameer Chaudhary, MD, RASA Life Science Informatics
- Mr. Rajeev Gangal, Associate Director, Medical Chemistry, Sai Advantium Pharma Ltd
- Mr. Jakir Pinari, Associate Director –DMPK, Sai Advantium Pharma Ltd
- Mr. Priyadarshini Waman Gadade, Sai Advantium Pharma Ltd
- Dr. K.V. Swamy, HOD, Dr.D.Y. Patil Biotech and Bioinformatics
Graduate/ post-graduate students, professionals, faculties from Organic chemistry, Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Agrochemical, Microbiology, Chemical ,life sciences etc from Industries and institutions will benefit the most from getting hands-on experience
Alard Charitable Trust
Alard school of Pharmacy, Survey No. 50, Marunje,
Near Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411 057,
Tel: 02065600408, 07875692349/7875793891
For any queries contact us at
RASA Life Science Informatics
301, 3rd Floor, Dhanashree Apartment,
Opposite Chittaranjan Vatika, Model Colony,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 411016.
Tel: 02065600408, 07875692349/7875793891/8411927535
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestinal, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestinal, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma’s competitive advantage as a manufacturer stems from its world-class manufacturing facilities.
FIND LATEST JOBS