You are hereAhmedabad
Global Green Nanotechnology Conclave
“Fostering Innovation to build core competency and provide market leadership for sustainable growth”
6-7 August 2015
Nanotechnology offers immense promise for developing new technologies that are more sustainable than current technologies. Global Green Nanotechnology Conclave 2015 will explore the possibilities of Indian industry to take part in the research, innovation, and nanotechnology product development. The conclave will serve to create the business opportunities, awareness and build business linkages among MSME's, large industries, institutions, universities, government and other regulatory bodies. Conclave would be providing a great platform to suppliers of the raw materials, processing and characterization instruments and machinery manufacturers for showcasing new technologies which will enhance the penetration of nanotechnology in India. The aim of this conclave is to facilitate collaborations and foster nano innovation and further commercialization of these technologies to build core competency and provide market leadership for sustainable growth.
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the development of India, partnering industry, Government, and civil society, through advisory and consultative processes.
CII is a non-government, not-for-profit, industry-led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India's development process. Founded in 1895, India's premier business association has over 7400 members, from the private as well as public sectors, including SMEs and MNCs, and an indirect membership of over 100,000 enterprises from around 250 national and regional sectoral industry bodies.
CII charts change by working closely with Government on policy issues, interfacing with thought leaders, and enhancing efficiency, competitiveness and business opportunities for industry through a range of specialized services and strategic global linkages. It also provides a platform for consensus-building and networking on key issues.
In its 120th year of service to the nation, the CII theme of 'Build India – Invest in Development, A Shared Responsibility, 'reiterates Industry's role and responsibility as a partner in national development. The focus is on four key enablers: Facilitating Growth and Competitiveness, Promoting Infrastructure Investments, Developing Human Capital, and Encouraging Social Development. With 64 offices, including 9 Centres of Excellence, in India, and 7 overseas offices in Australia, China, Egypt, France, Singapore, UK, and USA, as well as institutional partnerships with 300 counterpart organizations in 106 countries, CII serves as a reference point for Indian industry and the international business community.
• To encourage knowledge and experience sharing amongst industry players, academia, young research scientists to promote innovations and initiatives
• To create a dynamic coterie of experience sharing from global industry thought leaders through panel discussions. The conclave is committed to play a key role in advocating issues to the policy makers and in chartering the road-map ahead.
• Creating awareness among the end-users and consumers on nanotechnology.
• Facilitating the technology requirement and other related needs of the industry through national and International networking.
• Interacting with the Government to establish policy and standards for nanotechnology processes.
• Facilitating knowledge flow by working with International organizations through bi-lateral/multi-lateral cooperation mechanism.
• Scope, Challenges and future application of the Nanotechnology.
• Nanomaterial synthesis & characterization
• Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare
• Personal care / FMCG
• Nanofabrication & Industrial coatings
• Regulation & Commercialization
• Nanotoxicity / Nanoethics
• Textiles & Dyes
• Govt. / Venture funding options
• Shri Saurabhbhai Patel, Minister, Finance, Energy, Industries & Mines, Govt, of Gujarat
• Dr. Sanju Dhawan, Head, NDDS, Cadila Pharma
• Technology driven companies / industries
• National R&D laboratories & Academic institutions
• Nanotechnology based companies
• Government organizations / regulators
• Venture Capitalists
Details for Delegate Registration
|Category||Indian Delegates||Foreign Delegates|
|Industry||Rs. 5,000/-||USD 300|
|Industry (CII Member)||Rs. 4,000/-||
|Faculty/Scientist/Post-doc||Rs. 4,000/-||USD 250|
|Students/Research Scholars||Rs. 3,000/-||USD 200|
*The delegate fee includes applicable taxes
#Early bird discount- 20% (Before 10-July, 2015)
Please send your Completed Registration Form along with Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of “Confederation of Indian Industry” payable at Ahmedabad.
• The delegate fee includes applicable taxes.
• Delegate fee is non-refundable; however change in nomination(s) is acceptable.
• Prior registration is essential.
• CII Membership No. needs to be mentioned.
Centre of Excellence in Nanotechnology
CII takes forward the initiative in the field of Nanotechnology through CII - Gujarat Centre of Excellence in Nanotechnology (CoE-NT) to promote clean and green nanotechnology processes for different industrial applications. The objectives of the center is to encourage knowledge and experience sharing and conduct collaborative research with various industries and academic institutions to promote innovations and initiatives, creating awareness among the end-users, facilitating the technology and training related needs for the industry through national and International networking and to establish policies and standards for nanotechnology processes etc.
For further details, Please contact:
Dr. Ajay Gupta
Head, Centre of Excellence in Nanotechnology (CoE-NT)
Confederation of Indian Industry, CII House, GulbaiTekra Road, Near Panchvati, Ahmedabad - 380 006
Day-1: Thursday, 6 August, 2015
Plenary Session I: Designing of Green Nanomaterials for New-age Industries: Its Easier than You Think
Plenary Session II: Nanotechnology applications in Healthcare
Plenary Session III: The Pathway to commercialization of Nano medicines: Pre-clinical, clinical, quality, scale-up, manufacturing and regulatory dossiers and approvals
DAY 2 : Friday, 7 August, 2015
Plenary Session IV: Fabrication and characterization of advanced nanomaterials for various Industrial applications
Panel Discussion: Theme: Nanotechnology for providing market leadership and achieving sustainable market growth: Opportunities, challenges, policies and the way forward
Workshop: Advanced characterization techniques for nanomaterials
Start Date: Aug 06, 2015, End Date: Aug 07, 2015
Venue: The Pride Hotel,
Judges Bungalow Road,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Admissions open for Pharm.D, Pharm.D (PB), B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc (Pharm. Chem.) in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science, Dehradun
Division of Pharmaceutical Science was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 339 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. The campus is spread over 12.5 acres of land with well-furnished building and modern infrastructure. Promoted under the visionary leadership of Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj (Chairman, Governing Council, SGRRITS), the institute stands tall amongst the masses. Director and Principal Dr. Preeti Kothiyal, has made the institute flourish with each passing day with her sharp acumen, dynamism and leadership qualities and has been instrumental in steering her team of excellent teachers and researchers to great heights.
The SGRRITS Advantage
-- Excellent Infrastructure --
-- Centrally located Campus --
-- Research driven Education --
-- High Performance Peer Group --
-- 100% Placements --
· Highly qualified,motivated & dedicated faculty with 10 Ph.Ds. to carve a niche
· Five Young Scientist awardees form the core of the faculty (Award Conferred by Department of Science and Technology (DST) state branch UCOST).
· Continuously updated professional knowledge, guest lectures and personality development talks.
· Research – the crux of the department. Past two years have witnessed over 100 research articles in various national/ international journals of repute.
· Modular labs with high-tech instruments like HPLC, FT-IR, UV spectrophotometer, multistation automatic tablet punching machine and Langendorff’s assembly to name a few.
· Well stacked library boasting of e-journals (Science Direct & Bentham pharmacy collection) alongwith 31 National and 30 International journals.
· Access to e-resources through UGC-INFONET digital library consortium (Inflibnet N List Programme) providing more than 6000 plus e-journals and 97,000 plus e-books.
· Round the clock internet connectivity with Wi-Fi campus.
· “Clinical Pharmacy Communique” a quarterly newsletter published from the department.
· An independent, modern, fully Air-conditioned CPCSEA approved animal house & breeding center.
· Stress laid on continuous upgradation and quality improvement of teaching facilities through induction courses, faculty development programmes, seminars and workshops.
· Well established Herbal Garden with over 50 species of medicinal plants.
· Excellent placement record with aluminous excelling at national and international levels.
· Computer assisted pharmacology lab (CAPL) for UG and PG animal experimentation.
· Hostel facility for girls.
· Personality development seminars & workshops conducted from time to time.
· Industrial tours and extracurricular activities a regular feature.
Programs at a Glance
No. of Seats
Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
(Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun)
(1) 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following: Mathematics or Biology.
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) (Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun)||
||B.Pharm (AICTE& PCI recognized College)||
M.Sc. Pharm. Chem.
B.Sc. with Chemistry with 50% Marks
Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) & Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate)
“The Pharmacist of Future”
Clinical Pharmacy services have proved and are providing their importance in healthcare systems of the world towards better healthcare, especially in western countries. Very few professional Clinical Pharmacy services are being provided in India. Hence, the need of a patient oriented approach in Pharmacy curriculum was felt by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and in view of that the Union Ministry of Health and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) have introduced a six year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) course. It provides intensive training in pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy services.
The Pharm. D programme gives a global edge to the students and enables the pharmacist to advise, consult, and help doctors in dispensing medicines to patients. It is a six year training based course wherein a student is exposed to actual pharmacy practice or clnical pharmacy services in hospital settings.
SGRRITS is a pioneer in starting Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) and Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) course in the state of Uttarakhand.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT:
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science,
Patel Nagar, Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand),
Phone (0135)2721763, 2726209, 2726435, 2726457 Fax: (0135) 2721762,
Admission Helpline: +919639120202, +917830533337.
Mobile: Director & Principal Dr. Preeti Kothiyal (+917579031357),
Mrs. Laxmi Goswami (+919997226725),
Mr. Yogendr Bahuguna (+919761249115)
E- mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Zydus Cadila is one of India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The group's state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim.
If you have the talent and the zeal here's an opportunity for you to join our manufacturing plants at Ahmedabad as-
Post: Chemist, Officer, Executive, Sr.Executive, Supervisor
Vinay Kumar Singh
Mikasa Cosmetics Limited,
The image of a healthy person today does not necessarily include a deep, dark tan. Research has linked exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays to skin cancer, premature wrinkles, and other skin problems like dull & lifeless skin. While protective clothing such as hats, pants, and long sleeve shirts are the most effective blocks against these damaging rays, sun-screen products provide remarkable protection for the skin.
Career as Quality Assurance / Quality control Executive - QA Analytical Validation in Leading Pharma Company near changodar
Winston HR Services is a HRD division launched by HR professional providing manpower recruitment & staffing services to Pharma, Chemical, Dyes, IT, Plastic, Engineering, Textile, Retail, Telecom , electrical & many more industries
Post: QA Validation Analyst & QC Microbiologist - Pharma
Nextus is a dynamic organization offering Strategic Management & HR Consulting Solutions. We offer a range of services covering Business Consultancy, Communication Planning, Recruitment & Training. With a focused Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry Practice, Nextus is one of fastest growing Strategic Business Consultancy companies in India, with comprehensive Recruitment & Training solutions. We bring deep, functional expertise to focus on client’s critical issues and opportunities. Our systematic and result-oriented approach helps our clients achieve their goals in cost-effective and timely manner.
The Institute of Pharmacy was established with a view to promote excellence in pharmaceutical education and to prepare young men and women to meet the challenges in the area of pharmaceutical industries, education, research & development and marketing. The institute provides degree, postgraduate and doctoral level education at this centre of excellence. The institute is poised to face global challenges of the pharmaceutical industry and education with the changed perspectives.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Opportunity for the post of Directors in National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERs)under the aegis of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Pharmaceuticals are institutes of National importance created by an Act of Parliament with a mandate to nurture and promote quality and excellence in pharmaceutical education and research as to create human resources of a higher caliber for the Indian pharmaceutical industry, towards making India a global leader in innovation and Drug Discovery while continue to offer leadership in formulations. The NIPERs- Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad& Raebareli are set up during 2007-08 and are functioning under premier mentor institutions and are being developed as independent institutions soon. The NIPER Mohali is having its own campus. Now applications are invited for the post of Director of these NIPERs.
Post: Directors of NIPERs –Mohali, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad and Raebareli.