Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Affiliated with Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
Empanelled under Ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad | Lucknow
Glimpse of Programmes:
• Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding (Regular, Part Time and Interactive modes)
• Executive Diploma in Medical Coding (Regular, Part Time and Interactive modes)
• ICD-10-CM (International Classification of Diseases-10-Clinical Modification)
• Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
• Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Full Time Class Room Programmes
-Part Time Class Room Programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
AMCI- A Global Training Provider:
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India based on its course content, trainers, evaluation, examination and certification etc. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91-8130924488, +91-120-4375280, 2427175, + 91 40 66132850, +918886124732 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Robust placement cell: AMCI offers 100% placement assistance by a robust placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in the field of Medical Coding Industry.
- Get trained and Certified Medical Coder: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- All inclusive Fee: Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
- Flexible mode of fee payment: Fee can be paid in installments. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny).
- The duration: 3-6 months
- Subsidized Programme fee under AMCI Scheme.
Participation across the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like TCS, Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Accenture, Gebbs Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Eli Research India Pvt. Ltd., Genpact, Cognizant, Elico, Apollo, Bristol Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd., Technosoft etc.
AMCI in Media:
IGMPI- Medical Coding: QCI approves AMCI Courses
-Drug Today Medical Times
IGMPI -: A platform to train Doctors and Pharmacists
-Drug Today Medical Times
H-119, Sector-63, NOIDA, Delhi National Capital Region (NCR), India Pin code– 201307.
Phone: +91 120 4375280, +91 8587838177
6-3-1239/2/B/1, Gayatri Building, Renuka Enclave, Above State Bank of India ATM, Opposite
Necklace Road Railway Station, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500082.
Phone: + 91 40 66132850, +918886124732
Applications are invited for the post of EXECUTIVE OFFICER (Meeting with following criteria)
Post: Executive Officer
Medip Academy is a publisher for peer-reviewed, high-quality, open access journals in the area of Medical Sciences. Medip Academy is committed to making the world's medical research a freely available resource. For more details about our publications, please visit medipacademy.com.
Post: Medical Writer
We, Trexgen Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, are an emerging pharmaceutical company based in India’s vibrant pharmaceutical hub, Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat. We market world-class quality pharmaceutical products and Fast Moving Healthcare Goods (FMHG).
Our Company is driven by innovation and our business philosophy is to deliver quality pharmaceutical products to our customers and deliver values to our stakeholders. With a dynamic team of highly experienced pharmaceutical professionals, We continue to strive to provide quality pharmaceutical products at affordable prices.
Post: Product Management Executive
In the series of Expert Lecture organized by Nirma University, a lecture was organized on 12.04.16 on “Natural Bioactives and recent trends” by Mr. Vinay Kumar Singh-General Manager-Technical of Mikasa Cosmetics Limited, Ahmedabad.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, co-ordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
About CliPLab: CliPLab is a strategic training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. The objective of CliPLab is to build a community of qualified and dynamic clinical trials professionals by grooming young graduates aspiring to create a mark in the domain. CliPLab offers courses spanning from 1 week to 18 months, catering to the requirements of young aspirants as well as working professionals. The courses are conducted by experienced professionals at our fully equipped training facilities in Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Navi Mumbai.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.4
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.4
3. Online Internship program using SAS® 9.4
4. C-STAR Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
6. C-CAP Lite A Variant for candidates trained in SAS to join C-CAP
7. CDISC Standards: SDTM and ADaM
8. Clinical Trial Domain Overview
Clinical Domain Training
1. C-CDM Certificate in Clinical Data Management
2. C- CPV Certificate in Clinical Pharmacovigilance
3. C-SMW Certificate in Scientific Medical writing
We also have an eLearning platform https://lms.cliplab.co.in/index to enable learning at your convenience.
CliPLab is truly unique - there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
• Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
• Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
• Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
• We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
• You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
• We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
To know more about our course offerings, click here.
For interesting news, updates, ideas and opinions in the field, visit our blogsite.
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Vinay Kumar Singh
Mikasa Cosmetics Limited,
The colouring of hair is one of the most important acts of adornment among those made by men and women since the origin of man. The reasons for getting the hair coloured have been to change the natural colour; to colour the white hair which begin to appear with age or to change the colour of the hair temporarily on a particular occasion.
IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for one Research Associate (RA) for research and development work in DST sponsored project in the area of aggregation inhibitors and Alzheiemer’s Disease .
Post: Research Associate - 01