Job for Trainee scientific officer in Production at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Trainee scientific officer-Production
· Perform and manage Down Stream Process development activities.
· Review of scientific literature related to the process or technology.
· Knowledge of Purification Techniques.
· Media, buffers and assemblies preparation
· Downstream activities for purification, norms.. Sanitization & integrity testing of filters
· Size exclusion chromatography (SEC)
· Upstream processing activities, inoculum, and fermentation
· Affinity chromatography
· Environmental monitoring parameters ,IQ,OQ and PQ of new equipment to be installed Development of methods for yield improvement at different steps of DSP
· Scale up / scale down of process as per requirement
· compliance of the area and equipment as per cGMP
Experience : 0 -1Years
Age : 22-28 Years
Industry Type : Biotechnology
Functional Area : Upstream / Down Stream / Support- Processing
Education : MSc-Biotechnology, MSc -Microbiology, B.Tech.-Biotechnology
Compensation : At par with the Industry
Department : Production
Location : Lalru -Punjab
See All Other Jobs in our Database