NVogue looking for Graphic Designer
We are a team of professionals who operate in the field of pharma/ medical communications and print solutions
Post : Graphic Designer
Job description :
1) Responsible for supporting and implementing the creative strategy for NVogue team through creative design. This individual will help provide high end design to support the development of pharma brands handled by our team.
2) Collaborates with internal team members to deliver healthcare print inputs, digital assets, presentations, infographics, multimedia, publications, ads (online and digital), social assets, mobile/app, etc.
3) Takes an active role in understanding products, audiences, and markets as well as the workings of the NVogue team at large to create logical, intelligent and relevant designs and deliverables for our pharma clients.
4) Other duties as assigned.
1) Bachelors Degree in Arts with minimum 6 months of pharma/healthcare design and print production experience. However, freshers with exceptional design skills are welcomed to apply
2) High-proficiency in Adobe Illustrator; Coral, Photoshop and MS Office including PowerPoint
3) Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
4) Ability to effectively communicate with internal departments regarding design projects
5) Ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team
Experience: min 6 month
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Arts
Location: Kandivali Mumbai
HRD, Titan Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database