Job for Sr Manager - Quality at Merck Limited
Merck Limited was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Sr Manager : Quality
- Overall responsibility of Quality Department functioning ie., QA , QC.
- Planning and execution of Supplier Quality Management.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Responsible for meeting Quality Metrics set for the organization.
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the Quality Management System and any need for improvement.
- Being the Management Representative for the organization’s Quality System, he is responsible for ensuring that processes needed for the Quality Management System are established, implemented & maintained.
- Planning and execution of Internal Quality Audits.
- Initiating periodic Quality Management Reviews.
Job specific Competencies & Skills
Customer focused, strong communication skills.
Proactive and decisive personality.
Flexible, ready to travel to different TM sites & CWH in coaching the team.
Adaptable, Agile/Responsive, Proactive/Action-Oriented, Probing, Assertive and Influential.
Technical and Functional Knowledge
Good understanding in Quality Management System.
Through understanding in various standards like ISO 9001, 19011, 14001 & 18001.
Good knowledge on problem solving techniques, Lean Six Sigma.
Build Strategic Working Relationships with various Cross Functional Teams.
Prioritize and Organize Work,
Think & Act Strategically
Find more info on Next Page...