Career in Healthcare Research as Supervisory Associate at Ernst & Young Global Limited
Ernst & Young refers to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited (EYG), a UK private company limited by guarantee. EYG is the principal governance entity of the global Ernst & Young organization and does not provide any service to clients. Services are provided by EYG member firms. Each of EYG and its member firms is a separate legal entity and has no liability for another such entity's acts or omissions. Certain content on this site may have been prepared by one or more EYG member firms.
Post : Supervisory Associate- Healthcare Research - GSS003QG
- Exposure to healthcare industry, hospital management, pharmaceutical industry, lifesciences, biomedical engineering, biotechnology, medical equipment/ product knowledge and background
- Preparation of research documents, summaries, and analysis reports
- Knowledge in total addressable market, feasibility studies and strategic planning is an added advantage
- Should be able to give proficient recommendations about best practices in healthcare industry pertaining to research, feasibility & strategy, pharmaceutical and medical equipment research analysis
- Should be well versed in industry research, and gaining credible & accurate data for clients
- Proficient in the analysis of research data
- Perform competitor profiling & bench marking in healthcare standards
- Proficient in using online research data tools
- Qualified post graduates with a minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience post educational qualification mentioned
- Work experience preferably with consultancies, healthcare strategy firms, pharma groups, medical equipment/devices franchise or healthcare establishments
- Domain knowledge of healthcare/pharma/life sciences/medical equipment is mandatory.
Find more info on Next Page...