Job at Novo Nordisk as Associate BA/BA - Marketing Analytics
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Associate BA/BA - Marketing Analytics
About the department:
GSC Finance was established in 2007, is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Finance & Procurement, Financial Planning & Analytics for Head Quarters, Region Europe, North America, International Operations & Global Service Centre Bangalore. Marketing Analytics is a part of Financial Planning & Analytics (in GSC Finance) and was founded in June 2013 with the idea of establishing a team consisting of dedicated marketing and analytics professionals. Through data analytics and insights, the unit supports the decision making process of the stakeholders across IO (International Operations), NNI (Novo Nordisk US affiliate) and Head Quarters (Denmark), spanning Marketing and Commercial effectiveness functions. Ambition is to mature into a one-stop Marketing service desk for reporting & analytics. Marketing Analytics aims at offering services across the sales and marketing spectrum to all geographies, by nurturing marketing talent for Novo Nordisk in accordance with the NN way. The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardisation and efficiency.
1)Provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering and executing projects reporting and analytics
2) Prepare recurrent reports of market analysis & insights and ensure on time delivery
3) Share insights with the stakeholders as a result of the analyses
4) Complete ownership of the deliverables from end-to-end with a mind-set of ‘continuous improvement’ and share recommendations with the manager
5) Drive pilot projects, track & monitor progress and ensure future stabilisation
6) Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support
Main job tasks:
- Use strong quantitative and analytical abilities to integrate and analyse data (Pharma-specific) and prepare regular reports
- Processing various data files into useful analyses for stakeholders for the given geography
- Correlation of data/analyses with the implications of the branded NN product in the marketplace
- Develop custom analysis tools in a variety of applications such as Advanced Excel, MS Access, VBA, Powerpoint, & SAP system (Business Warehouse or Business Objects) and IMS databases (MIDAS)
- Conduct quality check of various reports and analysis
- Ensure documentation is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality projects. Develop operating manuals for the deliverables that have been assigned
- Prepare presentation and participate in meetings to deliver results and make recommendations
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Ad hoc reporting activities and participation in various initiative
- Independently execute tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Prepare presentations and participate in meetings to deliver results and make recommendations
Find more info on Next Page...