GlaxoSmithKline looking for Head of Medical India Rx
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders. At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission drives us to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people with our commitment to effective healthcare solutions.
Post : Head Medical India Rx & Srilanka
- Interact with Key External Experts at congresses, symposia, CME programs and launch meetings to develop a collaborative relationship and leverage their expertise to formulate/drive brand strategy.
- Ensure prompt and substantiated medical information responses to medical queries.
- Ensure appropriate review and approval of promotional materials in compliance with GSK policies and local regulations.
- Participate in Medical Governance Committee meetings.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and provide feedback to business development team based on current medical evidence.
- Ensure timely updates of prescribing information and abbreviated prescribing information..
Candidate Profile :
• Medical degree with post-graduate qualification in Medicine, Pharmacology or other relevant specialization
• Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience
• Therapy area oversight
• Understanding of all regulations related to promotional practices
• Team Leadership: a track record of effectively leading substantial, performance-focused teams, be able to relate to all levels of the organization and stay constantly in touch with relevant developments; be experienced with building on existing excellence and attracting talent to projects
• Demonstrated experience as a strong integrative matrix leader that is able to bring together the various strands of input from R&D, Commercial and Medical into a cohesive strategy and plan that brings benefits to patients, other stakeholders, and to the GSK business.
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Prior experience across multiple therapy areas
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Head
End Date: 6th Feb., 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database