You are hereVacancies for Pharmacists (335 Openings) in National Health Mission - Department of Health & Family Welfare
Vacancies for Pharmacists (335 Openings) in National Health Mission - Department of Health & Family Welfare
Terms and conditions:
• All posts will be on contractual basis initially for 1 year to be renewed on the basis of work, conduct and performance every year.
• Educational qualifications must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned against each post
• Only those candidates who have passed Punjabi subject in Matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
• The SC/ BC Category certificate should be in accordance with the instructions of the Department of Welfare Punjab and the certificate for the Ex-Serviceman, Freedom fighters and Sports persons categories should be in accordance with instructions of the Concerned Department as per the followings details:-
|Ex- Servicemen||Lineal Descendant certificate duly issued by the concerned Distt. Sainik Welfare Officer.|
|Freedom Fighters||The requisite certificate issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned distt. as per the instructions of the Punjab Govt.|
|Sports persons||The certificate regarding gradation issued by the Director, Sports Department, Punjab.|
Candidates applying under the above-mentioned 3 categories should have these certificates before last date of filing the applications.
• No TA, DA will be paid for the journeys performed for the written test/ counseling.
• The candidates applying for more than one post shall have to apply separately, along with necessary fee.
• The date, time and venue of the written test shall be communicated to all candidates through website:- bfuhs.ac.in and pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx.
• For any assistance, please contact Mrs. Deep Shikha, Manager
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR PUNJAB GOVT. RECRUITMENTS 2014
1. Before applying, candidate should carefully read eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
2. Depositing Fee:-Before applying, candidate should have to deposit requisite fee in the given account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified Bank Challan Form, which is available at University’s website i.e. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in. After depositing requisite fee in the Bank Account of the University, a Unique Transaction ID will be issued by the concerned bank, which is required to be entered in the application form. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
3. A unique password and registration no. will be sent to you through email and SMS while downloading the fee challan. Please keep secret this password which will secure your application and mandatory for further process.
4. Merely deposition of fee will not entitle the candidate for claim of Recruitment Test. Fee once deposited will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
5. Candidate has to fill separate application form for separate post along with fee challan.
6. Fee for various post has been specified in fee challan and as mentioned below:
General & other categories- Rs.550
SC/ST & BC of Punjab- Rs. 275
7. Last date of depositing of fee is 10.02.2014 (5.00 pm)
8. Last date of Submission of online application form is 12.02.2014 (5.00 pm)
9. Please fill fee through proper challan in A/c no. 16012191009077 of any Oriental Bank of Commerce across the country.
10. Filling application form: You can fill online application form after 24 hrs of depositing of requisite fee. Candidate must fill application form otherwise he/she will not get the roll no.
11. After depositing the fee, the candidate must fill online application form which is available on the University’s website web site bfuhs.ac.in. Candidate can fill online form by supplying registration no. and password which was sent on his/her mobile/email while downloading the fee challan.
12. Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
13. Please select category(ies) very carefully, no category change will be allowed after submission of application form. Each category has allotted a unique code.The Categories are as under :-
Category Code Category Name
12 SC(MAJBI & BALMIKI)
13 SC(RAMDASIA & OTHERS)
14 Schedule Tribe
15 Ex-Servicemen Dependent
16 Ex-Servicemen Self
17 Freedom Fighter Grandchildren
18 Freedom Fighter Son/Daughter
19 Backward Class
22 Handicapped(Hearing Impairment)
23 Handicapped(Blindness or Low Vision)
Last date of submission of online application is 12.02.2014 (5:00pm)
For More Info Go to Next Page...