You are hereRecent Advancements on Herbal Formulation and Drug Delivery Systems of Indian Systems of Medicine @ R.C.I.P.E.R - AICTE Sponsored FDP
Recent Advancements on Herbal Formulation and Drug Delivery Systems of Indian Systems of Medicine @ R.C.I.P.E.R - AICTE Sponsored FDP
Shirpur Educaton Society and the R. C. Patel Educational Trust have over the years, knitted together a large network of educational institutions throughout the length and breadth of Shirpur. From Pre-Primary Schools to Professinal Colleges and institutes, the entire education spectrum has a single minded goal and mission to provide hope, direction and the promise of a bright future for aspiring youth from Shirpur.
R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research was established in 1992 with the object of imparting quality pharmacy education in India. College is housed in a peaceful campus at Shirpur overlooking the green hillock of Satpuda Hill region. The institute is a constituent college of Shirpur Education Society. College is accredited by NAAC and reaccredited by NBA, New Delhi.
The College runs D. Pharm, B. Pharm as well as M. Pharm courses with six specializations viz Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology. Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Clinical Pharmacy.
College is permanently affiliated to North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, and recognized Research Centre which offers Ph. D.
AICTE SPONSORED TWO-WEEK FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME -
Recent Advancements on Herbal Formulation and Drug Delivery Systems of Indian Systems of Medicine
on 27th May 2013 to 8th June 2013
The Department of Pharmaceutics
was established in the year 2005 to strengthen the research and training in the area of Pharmaceutical Technology.
The M. Pharmacy programme was initiated in the same year.
This department has completed and handling more than 10 Major and Minor Projects funded by different funding agencies like AICTE, AYUSH, and DST, New Delhi.
The Department of Pharmaceutics is well equipped with quality instruments costing around Rs. 1,30,52,193 and post graduated more than 300 students.
* Department possess equipment like
• High Pressure Homoginiser (Niro Sovai, Italy),
• Zeia Sizer (Malvern, UK).
• Beckman’s Ultracentrifuge (USA)
• DSC (Metier Toledo, Switzerland),
• HPLC (Agilent).
• Air Shower HEPA Filter Class 1000 (Ramnath Filtraton, India) and much more are in process.
OBJECTIVES OF FACULTY DEVELOPMI PROGRAMME (FDP)
1. To provide information about recent advance monts in herbal formulations and drug delivery systems products of Indian Systems of Medicine.
2. To familiarize the participants on cutting-edge re search, diversity of research areas and tech niques in herbal formulations and drug deliver/ system of ISM.
SOME OF THE IMPORTANT TOPICS OF T COURSE CONTENT OF FDP
1. Introduction to horbal formulations
2. Formulation and development of conventional herbal formulations
3 Dissolution testing of herbal formulations
4. New drug delivery systems for herbal drugs
5. Pharmacokinetics of herb
6. Metal based formulations
7. Validation of herbal formulations
8 Protocol fcr herbal drug clinical research
9. Pharmacovigilance of herbal formulation
10. Practical demonstration cn herbal formulations and drug delivery systems
11. Visit to AYUSH companies
Eminent speakers from academia and herbal industry who are working in this domain are going to enlighten on FDP Topics. They will provide in-depth information on through lectures' demonstrations/ discussion on topics mentioned in course content
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE FDP
FDP is for pharmacy teachers from AICTE approved pharmacy colleges, holding PG Degree in Pharmacy and teaching to Under Graduate/Post Graduate students, who are keen to update their knowledge and learn newer techniques are eligible. Registration will be first cum first serve basis.
A Demand Draft of Rs.300 Should be drawn in favor of " The Principal. R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Shirpur" Payable at shirpur, Maharashtra is compulsory to each participant.
• last date to send participation entry: 9th May 2013
• Date of Intmaticn of selection 10th May 2013
• Confirmation by Participants by 15th May 2013
• FDP Programm dates: 27th May to 8th Jun 2013
All Correspondance to,
Dr. Vijay D. Wagh
Department of Pharmaceutics.
R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Educatoin and Research.
Near Karwand NaKa. Dist- Dhule. SHIRPUR-425405.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02563-255189; fax: 251808 Exn:120
Cell No 09923072990
See All CONFERENCES IN OUR DATABASE
it is a first time in pharmacy profession that the FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IS ON INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE AND THAT TOO HERBAL FORMULATIONS. GREAT JOB dR V D WAGH SIR