Sun Pharma an international,specialty pharmaceutical company headquartered in India with a global manufacturing network across 25 countries. We manufacture and market a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations as branded generics & generics in India, US and across the world. Our leadership is approachable, encourages transparency & strong work ethics to ensure that people get the best opportunities to learn and grow. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves for highest level of performance through greater bandwidth of work responsibilities and growth opportunities. Apply to us if you wish to be part of Sun Pharma growth story.
Cipla known for its innovative pharmaceutical products backed by latest in technology and creative marketing practices, is enjoying a commanding position among the top pharma companies in the country.
Post : Officers and Associates
Applications are invited for a JRF position in the Department of Biological Sciences at BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus, Goa for a DST sponsored project entitled “Lanthanide doped hydroxyapatite based nano-materials for theranostics applications: Sensing, Imaging, and Therapeutics”
GervanoRA Data Services LLP, is a premier provider of syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. We deliver a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights, aerial view of the competitive framework, and future market trends.
Post : Research Associate (15 posts)
We are a leading Pharmaceutical Company with an increasing focus on innovative research & developed markets like USA and Europe. Our research capability will be an important building block in this regards. For its substantial expansion at Goa Site, the company is looking for young dynamic individuals with excellent academic as well as professional track record and experience of working in cGMP environment.
Post : Officer/Executive - QC
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Executive, Production
Alkem Laboratories Limited, established in 1973, a Top Ten leading Indian Pharmaceutical Company with global operations, engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical and neutraceutical products, which is marketed in India and 55 countries internationally, primarily in the United States. Our domestic business has grown at a CAGR of 17.6% from fiscal year 2011 to fiscal year 2015. Approved by US-FDA, MHRA and other regulatory authorities, we are looking for Energetic, Enthusiastic & Motivated personnel for our formulation unit in Daman.
Emcure are fortunate to have a very passionate and talented team. Emcure is committed to emerge as the most preferred employer. We have conducted several training programs and also taken policy decisions towards creating a better work life balance for our people. One of our strengths has been our decentralized approach to managing the business, which is a tremendous magnet for talent – this approach gives people room to grow and room to explore new ideas, thus developing their own skills and careers. We are committed to nurturing our team and providing opportunities for their growth and development.
Goa Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (GAPL), a premier Central Public Sector Pharma Company, is a subsidiary of HLL Lifecare Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. GAPL has been a state Public Sector Enterprise with the Government of Goa till 2014. The company has had more than three decades of manufacturing and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical field. In March 2014, M/s HLL Lifecare Ltd has taken 74% stake in GAPL and consequently, the company has become a subsidiary of HLL Lifecare Ltd. The remaining stake of 26% is retained by Govt. of Goa. GAPL is located in the beautiful village of Tuem, Pernem in North Goa.
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with 26,000 employees in over 90 countries dedicated to one purpose: bringing plant potential to life. We contribute to addressing some of the planet’s most critical issues such as the rising demand for food from a growing population.