Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Analyst - US Pharma
• Explore, develop, implement, and evaluate Digital innovation solutions that address customer needs.
• Co-create with key partners to build partnerships & collaborations. Planning & management, gather requirements to develop detailed Project plans and Project estimations to task level.
• Develop and coordinate project plans across the design, development, and production stages of a project to support the successful delivery within set KPI's.
• Works in collaboration with brand teams technical teams & all functions to improve value.
• Serve as collaborate with the global and local Brand teams on Project Planning and delivery management through delivery of tried analytics-based projects.
• Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers.
• Takes initiative to drive standardization of reports across brands.
• Degree level, MBA with Graduate / Postgraduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences
• Experience (3+ years) in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Proficiency in SAS/SQL and US pharma datasets
• Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx and DSS experience is good to have.
• Proven communication, people management, partners management and leadership skills
• Should have an understanding of pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment, Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach.
• Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment, should be customer service oriented, Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven track record to provide insights that increase efficiency
• Experience in the following areas- APLD experience, US Pharma, Oncology market experience/ Oncology datasets. Patient data analytics, Healthcare consulting, Opportunity assessment, Patient journey analysis (good to have), Analog analysis (good to have), Alteryx (good to have)
Qualification : MBA with M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 30th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database