GE Healthcare is a subsidiary of American multinational conglomerate General Electric incorporated in New York and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. As of 2017, it is a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities used in medical imaging procedures.
Post : Trainee
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Executes standard sales tasks and typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations. May be responsible for targeted clients, stable regions, and/or small/medium sales territories.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts for Haryana.
• Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all PDx- businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent PDx and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
• Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts. Grow GE's share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high-quality interactions with customer & associated stakeholders
• In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive PDx marketing events in assigned region by giving higher weightage to improve KOL engagement across region. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client's segment.
• Coordinate with GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
• Build product knowledge to enhance clinical differentiation in market.
• Geographic scope: Assigned accounts or account groups mainly in North.
• Plans and executes necessary seminars, meetings, Educational event for Technical team etc with Focus Decision makers of the account.
• Must adhere to Compliance on Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
• Need to work with all team members in order to established responsibilities and role clarity through strategic discussion for large account group
• Drive Account Potential mapping and position Core Imaging Product range to increase GE revenue share & profitability
• Creating an annual engagement plan for strategic accounts to gain mindshare.
• Bachelors / Masters (Pharmacy / Biology / Science) or the equivalent degree with 3-4 years of sales experience. Preferably MBA (Sales & Marketing).
• Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
• High level presentation skills, able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
Experience : 3-4 years
Qualification : Bachelors / Masters (Pharmacy / Biology / Science)
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 30th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database