IDPL is inviting applications to fill up the following post on contract basis. Eligible interested Candidates are advised to send their application to Zonal Manager (I/c), IDPL, Administrative Block, Balanagar, Hyderabad 500037 before 15th September 2013.
IDPL intends to appoint C&FA, Distributors and Marketing Executive having experience in Govt. Institutions in the State of Assam. Interested candidates/parties may send their profile within 15 days.
Post: Marketing Executive- 01
Max Age * (Years.): 35
Qualification: Science Graduate With the Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Experience in relevant Field: 4-5 Years
Consolidated Remuneration ( Rs.): 18000/- to 20000/-
IDPL will be conducting interview to fill up the post of Marketing Executive (East Zone) on contract basis with Head Quarter being GUAHATI covering ALL NORTH EASTERN STATES.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format alongwith two passport size Photographs and the copies of the testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, age, Experience, Category etc. in the prescribed (Application Form) (only by post/courier/speed post) to the REGIONAL MANAGER, INDIAN DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD, 1, A.J.C BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 020 in a closed cover clearly superscribing APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “MAARKETING EXECUTIVE ‘ so as to reach on or before 2.11.2013. No other means / mode of application will be acceptable. An application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be rejected. Only the short-listed candidates shall be called for the Interview.
Terms & Conditions of contractual appointment
1. The candidate must ensure that they possess the required qualification and experience for the post attending interview.
2. The documents submitted by the candidate before interview to Personnel Deptt. if found incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
3. IDPL has right to reject candidature at any stage and the decision of IDPL will be final.
4. IDPL has right to reject entire selection/advertisement at any stage and the decision of IDPL shall be final in this regard.
5. IDPL will not pay any T.A./D.A. for attending the interview.
6. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of court.
7. IDPL reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience, in case of requirement.
8. Reservation/concession for the candidates would be applicable as per Govt. directives/ guidelines.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 2.11.2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database