Vacancies for Pharmacists in Department of Health & Family Welfare, NRHM - 992 posts
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
1. Daily (working Days) visit of school and Anganwadi centers for screening of children as per the action plan.
2. Action plan of assigned area will be prepared with the help of concern THO and publish widely in the field as well as on the department’s website.
3. The Health screening includes Anthropometric measurements, calculating BMI, Screening of 4 “D” ( Defects at Birth, Diseases Deficiency and Development delays including Disabilities)
4. Should provide first aid in normal as well as emergency cases.
5. Spot treatment of children with minor ailments with help of FHW
6. Referral Services
7. Filling the RBSK formats
8. Convergence of RBSK with existing National Health Programs like RNTCP, NLEP, NVBDCP etc.
9. Undertake monitoring (planned, periodic and random) of interventions and implementation.
10. Ayurvedic / Homoeopathy Doctor shall attend the meeting at the district level convened by the CDHO and attends the Monthly meeting organized at the Taluka level.
11. Ensure timely submission of reports and returns to RCHO/district authorities through concerned THO in the prescribed format.
12. Ensure proper maintenance of records & registers etc. of medicines, instruments, books, stationeries etc.
13. Monitoring and verification of Online data entry work
14. Active coordination with Gram Sanjivani Samiti.
15. Documentation of field level innovations, achievement and challenges in implementation of the programme.
16. To plan, implement and monitor “School Health Festival” activities with the help of concern THO.
17. Information/documentation dissemination to stakeholders at district and State level
18. Coordinate with different stake holders for mobilizing support.
19. Follow up with ASHAs & ANMs on progress of assigned jobs.
20. Outreach session of Adolescent Friendly Health Services (AFHS)
21. Visit & Health check-up of new born to six weeks children
22. Health check up of all undernourished / Malnourished children and proper referral
23. Nutrition & Health education session in schools, colleges and other teaching institutes
24. Water sample testing for chlorination
25. Any other work assigned by the Chief District Health Officer (CDHO) and above cadre officers from time to time.
26. During emergency and epidemics Ayurvedic / Homoeopathy Doctor has to perform any duty assigned by the higher authorities
General Instructions for Candidates
The candidates applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the selection. Their candidature at all the stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK):
New initiative of School Health Programme and Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram in the State, a Child Health Screening and Early Intervention Services Programme to provide comprehensive care to all the children. The objective of this initiative is to improve the overall quality of life of children through early detection of birth Defects, Diseases, Deficiencies, Development Delays and Disability.
Child Health Screening and Early Intervention Services envisage to cover 30 identified health conditions for early detection, free treatment and management through dedicated mobile health teams placed in every Taluka / Corporation in the State. The teams will carry out screening of children at least twice a year, whereas the newborns will be screened for birth defects in health facilities by service providers and during the home visits by these teams and ASHAs. District Early Intervention Centers are planned to be set up as first referral point for further investigation, treatment and management. Tertiary care centre would be roped in for management of complicated cases requiring high-end medical care and treatment. This herculean effort is ultimately targeted to benefit more than 1.5 crore children annually.
For more details on RBSK candidates are advised to visit the following web link: nrhm.gov.in/images/pdf/programmes/child-health/guidelines/Rastriya-Bal-Swasthya-Karyakram(RBSK).pdf
1. General information:
a. There are total number of 1984 posts of Ayurvedic/Homeopathic doctor and 992 posts of Pharmacist cum Data Assistant to be filled up under RBSK. However, management has right to change the number of posts at any time during and/or after recruitment process. Out of total 1984 vacancies of Ayurvedic/Homeopathic doctor, 992 posts are meant for female doctors and 992 posts are meant for male doctors.
b. These positions are purely on contractual basis for 11 months only.
c. Candidates selected for the post of Ayurvedic/Homeopathic Doctor will get fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- for Tribal and Difficult to reach Talukas (List attached as an Annexure - A), Rs. 20,000/- for Rural Areas (List attached as an Annexure - B) and Rs. 18,000/- for Municipal Corporation / Nagar Palika / Urban Areas (List attached as an Annexure - C). There will be no other allowances paid to the candidate.
d. Candidates selected for the post of Pharmacist cum Data Assistant will get fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 11,000/- for Tribal and Difficult to reach Talukas (List attached as an annexure- A), Rs. 10,000/- for Rural Areas (List attached as an annexure- B) and Rs. 8,500/- for Municipal Corporation / Nagar Palika / Urban Areas (List attached as an annexure- C). There will be no other allowances paid to the candidate.
e. The Online Applications can be submitted till the last date of application. After the due date the link will be disabled.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.