Require Country Manager in Ranbaxy - Based in New Delhi
Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited (Ranbaxy), India's largest pharmaceutical company, is an integrated, research based, international pharmaceutical company, producing a wide range of quality, affordable generic medicines, trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies. Ranbaxy today has a presence in 23 of the top 25 pharmaceutical markets of the world. The Company has a global footprint in 46 countries, world-class manufacturing facilities in 7 countries and serves customers in over 125 countries.
Post: Country Manager - Colombia, Ecuador, Peru - LATAM Region - Based in New Delhi - India
Job Description :-
To manage and grow, sustainable and profitable business of Dosage Forms in Peru, Ecuador and Colombia with P&L responsibilities. This includes identifying business potential, identifying suitable business partners, devising product grids, getting regulatory approvals and implementing business plans for achieving P&L objectives.
- Interface with DS under Hybrid business model in Latin America for Venezuela and Mexico.
- GOALS: To build a sustainable and profitable business model. Set annual objectives for revenue from Peru, Ecuador and Colombia in line with sub regional / Regional and Corporate growth objectives.
- STRATEGY: Collaborate with business partners, regulatory authorities and other Govt agencies for implementation of strategic plan for growth in existing business and launch of new products.
- MENTORSHIP: Motivate local sales teams in respective countries to achieve their objectives. Make them feel like Ranbaxians even if they are on the rolls of business partners.
- DAILY OPERATIONS: Provide leadership and direction to ensure achievement of all functional deliverables for sales generation.
- NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS: Ensure that new products are launched at budgeted timelines. This requires cross functional follow up internally and with business partners and regulatory agencies.
- Provide complete support to various functions like IP, Regulatory, GSC, manufacturing, new product launches.
- Identifying the potential of Pharma markets of respective countries.
- Identifying and recruiting business partners which requires negotiation of commercial terms and signing of agreements.
- Preparing business plans and respective product grids in consultation with Business partners.
- Liaison with DRA for the product dossiers.
- Liaison with respective regn consultants and regulatory bodies for product regn.
- Liaison with regulatory bodies for plant inspection where ever required (Colombia)
- Recruitment of key sales and marketing personnel along with business partners.
- Implementation of business plans along with business partners.
- Prepare launch plans for new products.
- Plan sales forecasts with the help of respective local teams and co-ordinate with Production planning and GSC with deliveries.
- Liaison with respective MOHs for ARV requirements.
- Keeping a track of Institutional purchases and participation in tenders along with business partners.
- Keep the business partners and local teams motivated to sustain and make their alliance with Ranbaxy stronger.
- Coordination and implementation of sales strategies to achieve the budgeted sales and EBT
- Pharmacoviglance compliance in Peru, Ecuador and Colombia – Prepare monthly reports for Corporate Pharmacoviglance cell.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Design & execute continuous improvement initiatives to enhance compliance, drive efficiencies & cost effectiveness in the sub region.
- BUDGETING: Create country specific budgets.
Preferred Experience: 8-10 Years
Language/s Required: Spanish preferred but not essential
Type Of Experience Required: Relevant experience in Pharma industry- marketing, sales, fin, strategy, general management
Knowledge Required: Understanding of Pharmaceutical business, Regulatory requirements, Products & therapeutic categories
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.