Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow in University of Hyderabad
Applications are invited on a plain paper (along with copies of educational qualifications and experience) from eligible candidates for selection of SRF under the project entitled “Understanding the transcriptional regulation and Identification of global regulators of PE/PPE genes of Mycobacterium tuberculosis” (funded by DBT, India) sanctioned to Dr. Vaibhav Vindal, Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, University of Hyderabad.
Post: SRF, One position
Emoluments for the position: As per DBT [Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + HRA ]
Qualifications: M.Tech. Biotechnology/Bioinformatics
M.Sc. Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with two year research experience with NET/GATE qualification
Desirable: Computer programming skills (C, PERL, PHP, HTML,MySQL under LINUX environment)
Duration: Six months to 1 year (based on DBT instruction)
1. Interested candidate should submit his/her applications with all the details of the academic qualifications and experience. Attested copies of certificates in support of the educational qualifications should be enclosed along with the application.
2. Please mention your E-mail ID, contact numbers and complete postal address along with your application.
3. The short listed candidates will be informed to attend an interview at the Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
4. Please note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary and for the duration of the project. There is no right for claiming any regular appointment in the university.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
6. Please send your application to:
Dr. Vaibhav Vindal
Department of Biotechnology
School of Life Sciences,
University of Hyderabad,
Hyderabad- 500046, AP.
7. The last date for the receipt of applications is 15 Sep 2013.
Dr. Vaibhav Vindal
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.