Career opportunity for Sales Representative in Novartis India - 4 posts
Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is a world leader in the research and development of products to protect and improve health and well-being. The company has core businesses in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, generics, eye care and animal health.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis employs nearly 115 000 people in over 140 countries worldwide to help save lives and improve the quality of life. The Group is present in India through Novartis India Limited, listed on the Mumbai Stock Exchange and its wholly owned subsidiaries Novartis Healthcare Private Limited, Sandoz Private Limited and Chiron Behring Vaccines Private Limited.
Post: Sales Representative
To achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within a given territory.
- To meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined Novartis products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To assist in coaching of sales team including of ongoing coaching and counselling through regular field visits.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal).
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams e.g. Healthcare, Hospital, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
• Diploma or above, prevention, medicine, biology and other related professionals are preferred.
• More than one year vaccines, pharmaceutical or biological products sales experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of vaccines industry and its changing environment
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.