The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an in principle approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBIs liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Post: Teller Authorizer
• Responsible for Cash and Customer transactions
• Lobby Management
• Resolution of customer queries/complaints
• Managing vault limits & vault custodian
• Supervising all Non-Cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer etc.
• Reconcile all Suspense accounts and maintain the register
• Key register updation
• Check daily stub copies
• Branch batch opening/closure
• Maintenance of Specimen Signature Cards
• Review Branch reports like End of day (EOD) cash position report, Instruments issued etc
• Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, Reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required formats
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Commerce, Master of Computer Application/Computer Science, Master of Science or Master of Engineering/Technology in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Required skill(s): Banking , Operations and Compliance.
At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or equivalent.
10 Full-Time positions available.
Experience: Min. 4 Years
Location: Champa, Ambikapur, Kharsia, Jagdalpur, Ratlam
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
End Date: 27th Oct., 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database