A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Senior Analyst - Payer & HTA Analytics
To support the development, dissemination & maintenance of pricing and market access documents for selected key strategic diseases/conditions (e.g. disease Payer Evidence Requirement Briefs - PERBs) as directed by colleagues in Global Pricing and Market Access Operations.
1. Liaise with colleagues in Global Pricing and Market Access Operations on production schedule of assigned documents.
2. Ensure that the content of each assigned document is produced in accordance with the agreed standard process and timelines. From time to time, this may require liaising with the relevant Strategic Pricing and Market Access Director in Basel.
3. Assist colleagues in Global Pricing and Market Access Operations to improve the awareness and usefulness of the documents by their target audiences.
4. Contribute to the continual improvement of the assigned documents and the guidance template. Assist in the development of additional guidance and training materials (i.e. checklists, QA processes, etc).
5. Assist colleagues in Global Pricing and Market Access Operations in the on-going maintenance of the existing documents.
6. Monitor public information (published literature, payer websites) for health technology assessment / pricing & market access issues and trends that are relevant to the current range of documents and which should be taken into consideration if and when they are updated.
7. Develop knowledge and experience in health technology assessment / pricing & market access; attend training courses in line with Global Pricing and Market Access competencies as directed by Global Pricing and Market Access Operations.
8. Assist in the development of iMAP application tools training programmes.
9. Develop long term, peer-level relationships with key internal stakeholders.
10. Support the on-boarding, training, mentoring and personal development of new scientific writers within Global Pricing and Market Access Operations.
11. Provide assistance to colleagues in Global Pricing and Market Access Operations in other payer insight capture activities as requested.
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
Bachelor’s degree in a life or social science.
Post graduate degree in public health, epidemiology, economics or biostatistics would be ideal.
Excellent written and oral English.
1. At least 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Fundamental knowledge of the health care systems (including the pricing & reimbursement systems) of the major markets.
3. Fundamental understanding of clinical therapeutics, evidence based medicine and health technology assessment.
4. Fundamental understanding of drug development and market access issues, processes and methods.
5. Excellent data retrieval, interpretation and critical analysis skills.
6. Good commercial awareness and basic strategic business acumen.
7. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
8. Training, mentoring and coaching abilities.
9. Excellent personal (time management, attention to detail and quality focus) and interpersonal skills, matrix management and teamwork/leadership skills.
10. Fundamental computer skills: Able to use internet, intranet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio with minimal instruction/supervision.
Experience: Min. 2 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc-Life Sciences
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 85505BR
End Date: 26th Oct., 2011
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database