Application Invited at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University for the Post of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor - 12 Vacancies
The Nagpur University was established on 4th August, 1923 with six affiliated colleges and 927 students. During 1947, the number of students increased to about 9000 accompanied by the improvement and diversification of curricula and expansion in the range of subjects. The expansion of library and sports facilities occurred during these years for the intellectual and physical well being of the students. It was in 1958 that some new Departments in Arts and Social Science faculties were opened; the major expansion, however, came in 1963 when several science and other teaching Departments were started. The Departments were shifted to spacious buildings in the main campus in 1972-73. In later years, several career oriented courses have been started viz., Business Management, Fine Arts, Mass Communication, Library Science, Physical Education, etc.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for filling following teaching posts in the various Teaching Departments and Conducted Colleges of the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur.
Post: Professor (Pay Band Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 Grade Pay Rs. 10,000) - 3 Vacancies
Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Pharmacology / Bio-pharmaceutics
Pharmaceutics - Open, Pharmaceutical Chemistry - Open, & Pharmacology / Bio-pharmaceutics - ST*
Eligibility Qualifications for the post(s) of Professor(s) in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, and experience of ten years in teaching, research, industry and / or profession at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade;
In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy ; and
2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and industrial / professional experience of five years at a senior level comparable to Assistant Professor / Reader,
Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
1. Teaching, industrial research and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books, and / or technical reports;
3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R & D projects in industry;
4. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and / or professional activities; and
5. Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R & D, consultancy and related activities.
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.