Career at Medecins Sans Frontieres as Pharmacist
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organization created by doctors and journalists in France in 1971.
Today, MSF provides aid in nearly 60 countries to people whose survival is threatened by violence, neglect, or catastrophe, primarily due to armed conflict, epidemics, malnutrition, exclusion from health care, or natural disasters. MSF provides independent, impartial assistance to those most in need. MSF reserves the right to speak out to bring attention to neglected crises, to challenge inadequacies or abuse of the aid system, and to advocate for improved medical treatments and protocols.
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES International medical humanitarian organisation is recruiting a MISSION PHARMACIST to start latest by 17th of OCTOBER 2011
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (MSF - Doctors Without Borders) is a private international, medical, non-governmental humanitarian organisation present in India since February 1999.
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES was awarded the 1996 Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament & Development
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES was awarded the 1999 Nobel Peace Prize
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES observes strict neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and demands full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
They are looking for a dedicated team player to join us. He/she will be a part of a team of 16 national staff and 6 expatriates in Delhi supporting three projects, one of HIV/TB clinic in Mumbai, one in Andhra Pradesh providing primary health care to the population of the region through mobile clinics and one in Nagaland supporting Mon civil hospital.
The successful candidate will work in New Delhi under direct supervision of the Medical Coordinator of MSF India
Gross salary/month: 39,752 INR.
Main objectives of the position:
Defines, implements and follows up all pharmacy related activities in the mission; ensures the proper implementation of protocols and the quality of the pharmacy management in the mission; manages functionally all the staff involved in the pharmacies, directly responsible for EPREP medical stock.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Assist the medical coordinator in all pharmacy related issues
• Keep the standard list of products for each project updated.
• Assure a flow of information between the projects and the coordination about the pharmacy issues.
• Assist in the follow up of the medical budget for the projects
• Direct management of the medical emergency stock in Delhi: assure proper storage conditions, carry out regular inventories and propose actions if needed.
• Manage the different donations for all projects and the coordination, follow up of loans.
• Regular contact with the national pharmacy authorities: remain updated about regulations, procedures, drug license issues.
• Centralise the software information of all stocks, update the article database when needed.
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.