Macleods Pharmaceuticals is a dream come true for a medical doctor, Dr.R.Agarwal, the Managing Director, who had a vision to provide quality health care to humanity. Dr. R. Agarwal incorporated Macleods in 1986 with a mission to spread the wings of health globally.
Macleods has a dedicated team of over 5500 personnel who diligently contribute towards the10 billion (US$ 220 million) turnover of the organization.
Today Macleods is a company with world class manufacturing, strong R&D and is amongst the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Post: Officer - Quality Control
1. Calibration of HPLC, UV, Disso & trouble shooting for the same.
2. Stability sample Documentation & maintain the record for the same.
3. Analysis & Documentation of regulatory samples.
4. Check the performance of Column and update the list of column.
5. Tech transfer of new product (API/FP).
6. Comparative analysis of dissolution profile.
7. Review of OOS and Joint Analysis.
8. Analysis of Raw Materials if required.
9. Withdrawal & testing of Stability Samples.
10. Testing of finished product of tablets, Capsules and Liquids whenever necessary.
11. Testing of process validation Sample whenever necessary.
12. Compilation of Stability Data.
13. Preparation of SPC and STP of Raw materials.
Should have 2-4 yrs of experience.
Should Have Quality Control Experience .
Should be from a Pharmaceutical Industry.
Should be Bpharma/Bsc
Experience: 1-4 Years
Location: Daman & Diu
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QC
End Date: 19th Oct., 2011
Forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database