Job as a Manager - Production (Injectables) Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited; Haridwar, Uttaranchal (India) was established & formed in the year 2004 by Shri D. C. Jain, Shri Sanjeev Jain & Shri Sandeep Jain, the Promoter Directors, having over 30 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
Post: Manager - Production (Injectables)
• Responsible to achieve monthly production target through successful execution of monthly plan, minimize rejection at various stages.
• Can handle modern procedure of sophisticated lines / machinery & GMP atmosphere.
• To provide overall management of the ongoing production operations including in process documentation.
• Coordination with QA regarding the quality, cleaning, calibration and validation activities.
• Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of
• Manpower, equipment, facilities, materials and capital.
• Good communication with strong leadership skill, planning and excellent problem solving skills are essential.
• Implementation of cGMP and well conversant with the concepts of international norms, Candidate having exposure of international audits will be preferred.
M.Pharma / B.Pharma with 10-12 years experience in production of any reputed pharma company, Injectables/ Ophthalmic preparations. Knowledge of Lyophilization process will be added advantage.
Experience: 10-12 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 16th Oct., 2011
Forward Your Resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.