Require Project Manager, Clinical Operations at Icon Clinical Research
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Project Manager, Clinical Operations
You will coordinate and manage the activities of the studies, costs and project team to agreed timelines adhering to SOP’s and ICH-GCP. Your responsibility includes the effective management of assigned staff to ensure continuous development, high performance and low turnover is maintained.
- Develop and manage project plan and study budget ensuring targets are met through regular review and tracking whilst monitoring quality metrics so standards are maintained.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with Business Development, Finance, Management and Sponsor for change orders and other relevant activities, revenue recognition and status progress.
- Recruiting and managing staff effectively by providing and documenting performance feedback, necessary coaching and training ensuring achievements and objectives are met and recognised.
- Develop suitable plans to accommodate changes to project team and monitor workload of project team ensuring sufficient project resource is allocated.
- Participate in Out of Hours on-call rota as required.
With a University/Bachelors Degree in medicine, science or equivalent, you can demonstrate satisfactory progression of monitoring and relevant people management experience showing a good understanding of project management processes with medium sized or international studies.
In addition you will also require:
- Strong communication and highly developed problem solving skills
- You will have an in-depth understanding of drug development with good commercial/clinical awareness and customer focus and a thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and relevant regulations for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as the local language of the country to which you apply, your ability to interact with clients and all levels of staff will enable you to build successful working relationships.
- You must have the ability to travel at least 35% internationally and domestic fly and drive and possess a full clean driver’s license.
- You will have the opportunity to progress your career within other related areas where you can further develop your skill set.
- Come to ICON and be an important part of a well respected and growing company that believes the details of your career are every bit as critical as the work you do. You'll enjoy highly competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package.
- ICON Clinical Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to strength in diversity.
Experience: 4-8 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Clinical Research
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.