M/s Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (IDPL) is a Govt. of India Undertaking Public Sector unit wholly owned by the Govt. of India engaged in manufacture of pharmaceuticals. A unit of IDPL situated at Gurgaon requires to engage trained and experienced professional in following fields on a fixed term & contract basis initially for a period of one year which can be extended further on performance basis:-
Post: Dy. Commercial Manager, Production Executive
Dy. Commercial Manage
Max. age/ Years*: 50
Qualification: Graduate with Diploma in Material Management/Marketing Management. Having knowledge of logistic & supply chain with computer knowledge especially in M.S. Office Excel & EPR. Should be well versed with the knowledge of excise rules.
Experience in relevant field: Minimum 7 years of Experience in the relevant field.
Consolidated Remuneration (A): Rs. 25000 - 30000
Max. age/ Years*: 50
Experience in relevant field: Minimum 8 years experience in the manufacturing of Tablet, Liquid Orals, Dry Syrup etc.
Consolidated Remuneration (A): Rs. 18000 - 20000
(* Relaxable upto 60 years in case of exceptionally good/deserving candidates)
Place of Posting: The place of work will be presently at Gurgaon Plants of IDPL as mentioned above. However, the selected candidate may be placed anywhere in India depending on the requirement of the Company, in future.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
1. The Candidates must ensure that they possess the required qualification and experience in the relevant field for the post applied.
2. The Documents submitted by the Candidate if found incorrect / false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these short comings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
3. IDPL has right to reject Candidature at any stage and the decision of IDPL will be Final
4. IDPL has right to reject entire selection/advertisement at any stage and the decision of IDPL shall be final in this regard.
5. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of Court situated at Delhi.
6. IDPL reserves the right to raise / modify the Eligibility Criteria in educational qualification/Experience/age in case of requirement.
7. IIIrd A.C Train fare will be reimbursed to outstation candidates called for interview traveling more than a distance of 100 kms. for attending the interview subject to submission of proof of travel.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can appear directly on date, time and venue mentioned above. Candidates must bring two passport size Photographs and original testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, age, experience, category etc. An application not in the prescribed format/not signed by the candidate/incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be rejected.
Date of walk-in-interview: 08.11.2013.
Time of interview: 10.00 am.
Place of interview: IDPL, Plant Office Gurgaon.
See All Other Jobs in our Database