Walk-in for Pharmacist (Allopathy) in District Health Society, North & Middle Andaman, D.C.Office, Mayabunder
Interested Candidates may walk-in for filling up of various posts under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) of NRHM as mentioned below in the District of North &. Middle Andaman on contractual basis under District Health Society, North & Middle Andaman, D.C.Office, Mayabunder.
Post: Pharmacist (Allopathy)
No.of post: 02
1. Degree in Pharmacy (or) Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized university/institution
2. Registration with Pharmacy Council under section-12 of Pharmacy Act 1948
3. Familiarity with computer and internet use to feed data of screening
Consolidated pay per month: Rs. 16000/-
Date of Interview: 11.11.2013 from 10.00 A.M onwards
Documents to be carried
1. Mark Sheets and Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications.
2. Experience Certificate specifying nature and period of experience -
1. The applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
2. The appointment will be made purely on merit basis.
3. Interested candidates shall be liable to serve anywhere in the District of North 8s Middle Andaman. The candidates shall be ready to work in remote/hard areas as and when directed and also may have to travel to remote/hard areas as required.
4. The engagement will be as per the guidelines of NRHM under District Health Society, North & Middle Andaman purely on contract basis for a period of 06 months from the day of signing of the contract within the stipulated period as per the offer of appointment letter. Any extension or renewal of the appointment beyond this duration if any will be subjected to a review of the performance and contribution in the work and an agreement on terms that must be mutually agreed upon. However this would not be construed in any manner a promise for the regular appointment under District Health Society, North & Middle Andaman.
5. The appointment will be made purely on merit basis and on consolidated pay as per approved norms of the State Health Society.
6. No TA/DA shall be payable for appearing in the Interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.