CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow is a premier R&D Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi which is an autonomous body under Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India.
Applications on the prescribed forms are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts:-
Post: Technical Assistant
Post Code: 010: (One Post) (Unreserved) for Pharmaceutics:
Essential Qualification: 1st Class B.Sc with Chemistry as main subject with one year full time professional qualification in drug analysis formulation development from a recognized Institute/Organization.
Desirable: One year experience in drug analysis formulation development using modern analytical instruments like HPLC/LCMS/HPTLC/DSC etc.
Job requirement: To assist the senior scientists of the division in drug analysis and formulation development.
Post Code: 018: (One Post) (Reserved for OBC) for Pharmacokinetics:
Essential Qualification: Ist Class B.Sc. (Life Science) with one year full time professional qualification in Laboratory Technology/Instrumentation/Computer.
Desirable: 2-3 years experience in DMPK studies using HPLC, LC-MS/MS. The candidate should have good experience in molecular pharmacology, in vitro and in vivo experiments.
Job Requirements: In-vitro, ex-vivo and in vivo experiments for drug screening and PKPD studies of active molecules/extracts using Cellular & Molecular Biology techniques. Handling of HPLC, LC-MS/MS, Oxymax CLAMS and related laboratory instruments.
1. The post carry Pay and Allowances, such as HRA and Traveling allowance etc. at Central Government rates as applicable to the employees of Council at the place of posting. In addition, other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession and Reimbursement of medical expenses and Children’s Education Allowances etc. are also available. Accommodation will be provided as per CSIR rules.
2. New entrants will be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” on defined Contributions as admissible to new entrants recruited in Central Government Services on or after 01.01.2004, the same has been adopted by CSIR for its employees. However, persons selected from other Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings/Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI pattern will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
AGE LIMIT AND RELAXATION:
1 The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years to Council/ Government/ Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector employees in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Government of India from time to time in this regard.
2 Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST and by 3 years in the case of OBC candidates for the posts which are reserved for the respective categories. Relaxation of upper age limit for Ex-servicemen will be applicable as per GOI rules. (SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved posts will not be eligible for age relaxation).
3 i) The upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SCs/STs and 8 years for OBCs). ii) Persons suffering from disabilities 40% and above shall alone be eligible for the benefit of the reservation.
4 Relaxation in age limit, qualifications and/or experience may be allowed in the case of exceptionally meritorious candidates at the discretion of the Competent Authority. However, any relaxation in respect of age, experience etc. in relation to the posts advertised will be applicable as per CSIR/GOI Rules.
5 SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be required to produce the caste certificate in the prescribed format duly signed by the issuing authority, at the time of interview. OBC candidate shall produce the certificate valid for appointment of posts under the Central Government.
6 Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years applicable for the persons who had been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 on production of a certificate from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided OR from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of J&K State to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
7 Special Age Relaxation: Upto the age of 40 years in the case of Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their husbands, who are not re-married.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
1. The prescribed educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Board/Institutions/Universities.
2. Applications must be accompanied with an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in the form of Banker Cheque/Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, Central Drug Research Institute, payable at Lucknow. SC/ST & Persons with Disability are exempted from application fee.
3. The date of determining the age limit/experience/qualifications shall be closing date prescribed for receipt of applications i.e. 02.12.2013. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where-ever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum educational qualification prescribed for that Group/Grade.
4. Application completed in all respect along with attested copies of certificate in support of Age, Educational Qualifications, Marks obtained, Caste, Experience etc., should reach this Institute on or before the closing date. Applications received after the closing date will be rejected summarily.
5. The prescribed essential qualification is a minimum and mere possession of the same, the candidates would not be entitled to be called for interview. Where the numbers of applications received are large in response to the advertisement, it may not be convenient or possible for CSIR-CDRI to call all the candidates for interview. The applications of the candidates will be screened by a Screening Committee who will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. The candidate should, therefore, furnish all the details of qualifications and experience possessed by him/her in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
6. Candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Institutions should forward their Applications through proper channel with a certificate that the applicant will be relieved of his/her duties within one month from the date of receipt of offer of appointment, in the event of his/her selection.
7. The candidate should clearly mention Post Code No. in his/her application and the area in which he/she should be considered.
8. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application form alongwith application fee for each post mentioning Post Code No.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
10. Enclosures received separately subsequent to the last date of receipt of the application will not be considered.
11. Other things being equal consideration would be given to candidates with proven excellence in sports.
12. The decision of the Director CSIR-CDRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of test/interview and not to fill up all or any of the posts will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard from any individual or his/her agency.
13. Application should be filled in prescribed form only. Incomplete application in any form i.e. not in prescribed form, properly not filled up and without application fee, photograph, attested copies of educational qualification certificates/mark sheets, date of birth, experience, unsigned, caste/community certificate or incomplete in any manner, shall not be considered. Applications received after the last date of receipt will not be entertained and shall summarily be rejected.
14. Deserving candidates may be considered for higher start of pay.
15. The number of vacancies indicated against each category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
16. Candidate should ensure that he/she possesses educational qualification/experience in the relevant area as required in the category/post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of receipt of application.
17. The period of experience in the requisite discipline/area of work where ever prescribed shall be counted w.e.f. the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications required for that post.
18. Only outstation candidates called and found eligible for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to Lucknow Railway Station on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey. Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview. Such candidate will not be paid any fare.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates should apply only on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from CSIR-CDRI website www.cdriindia.org. The duly filled and signed application along with recent passport size photograph supported by the attested copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed "Advertisement No. and Post Code" to the "Director, Central Drug Research Institute, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow - 226 031 (U.P.). The last date for receipt of application is 02.12.2013.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 11 /2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database