Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma for filling up the following posts at this Institute ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS with the following prescribed criteria:-
PAY SCALE: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 45 years
M.Sc. Ist Class in the relevant subject (**). Preference will be given to those possessing Ph.D. in relevant area
S. No. 6 Department: Pharmacology
(**)Subject in which M.Sc. is required: Pharmacology/ Toxicology/ Molicular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)
No.of post: UR – 1 (one post horizontally reserved for persons with orthopedically disabilities)
S. No. 12 Department: Dr. R.P. Centre
(**)Subject in which M.Sc. is required:
(One for National Eye Bank) Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Zoology/ Anatomy/ Physiology/ Pharmacology/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences.
(Five for National Eye Bank) Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology
No.of post: UR – 3 OBC – 2 SC - 1
*The number of posts is tentative and may change based on the Institute’s requirements.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
1. The application in the prescribed proforma on a good quality A4 size paper may be sent to the Sr. Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608. Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters as “Application for the post of ______________ in the Department of _______________” along with the “Category______ (SC/ST/OBC/Gen.)” to which the candidate belongs.
2. The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on Castes borne in the central list of Govt. of India.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
4. The separate application form duly completed in all respect may be submitted for the separate post (s) in case candidates apply for more than one post.
5. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified for being called for interview/being selected.
6. Attested Copies for Birth, Caste, Educational/Technical Qualification and Experience Certificates must be attached with the application.
7. Fee: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates = Bank Draft in favour of Director, AIIMS payable at Delhi/New Delhi
Physically Handicapped candidates = Exempted
8. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & Government Servants, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of applications.
9. The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
10. The applications are invited in prescribed proforma at Annexure-I. Application received in the prescribed proforma downloaded from the Institute website (www.aiims.edu under the Head `Recruitment’) [Annexure-I] on A4 size good quality paper will be accepted/entertained and application received in any other format or size will not be accepted.
11. The last date for receipt of applications is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
12. The selection to the posts of Scientist-I and Scientist-II against above mentioned vacancies shall be subject to the decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Review Petition filed before it by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare seeking review of the order of Hon’ble Supreme Court passed on 18.07.2013 in C.A. No.4500 of 2002 and C.A. No.5119 of 2002.
For essential eligibility conditions, other details and terms & conditions, please visit the Institute’s website aiims.edu under the head `Recruitment’. The candidates who fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions may submit their applications in the prescribed proforma (available on the website) to the Sr. Administrative Officer (Recruitment), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608, so as to reach the address within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last Date: 24th Nov.,2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database