Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences invites Clinical Research Assistant - Walk in interview
Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna, a permanent Institute under Indian Council of Medical Research, Dept. Of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. Of India, invites applications from suitable Indian Nationals for appointment on the following Purely temporary posts (on contractual basis) under the project entitled “ A Pilot Project to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of New Treatment Modalities for the Management of Visceral Leishmaniasis (VL) in the Endemic Regions of India”, sponsored by DNDi.
Post: Clinical Research Asst. (2 Posts)
Qualifications: Master degree(Ist Class) in Clinical Research /Master Degree in life Sciences.
Desirable: Experience in the field of Clinical Research / Clinical Trials in Kala-azar (Visceral Leishmaniasis) will be preferred.
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 23,000/- P.M. (Fixed)
Age: 35 Yrs
Duration of contract: The appointment will be made on consolidated pay initially for a period of 12 months, likely to be extended for next year or till end of the study period.
Date of Walk-In-Interview:
The interested candidates may turn up for interview/ personal discussion in the Institute premises on 29/10/2012 along with their duly signed application, current curriculum vitae, supported with original certificates in proof of Date of Birth, education qualification, experiences etc. With Xerox copies thereof and recent passport size photograph.
1. Age relaxation as per Govt. of India rule.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Decision of Principal Investigator shall be final.
4. If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator appointment can be terminated any time without any notice.
5. The post is for undertaking by the Institute/Principal Investigator and no claim in future employment under the ICMR Institute shall be tenable.
Date of Interview 29/10/2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.