Job as Product Specialist in GE Healthcare
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Post: Product Specialist
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
- Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Making cold calls to potential customers where required
- Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelors Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field or Life Sciences field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel
- Valid motor vehicle license
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Job ID: 1639695
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
End Date: 15th Nov, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.