Career for Assistant Research Scientist/ Research Scientist - DMPK - Bioanlaytical in Advinus Therapeutics (A TATA Enterprise)
Advinus Therapeutics (A TATA Enterprise) is an R&D driven company that is focused on the new drug discovery and development of pharmaceutical and agrochemical products. Advinus operations are organized into two separate businesses centered around Discovery and Development respectively. The Discovery arm of Advinus integrates under one umbrella the expertise, experience, capabilities and infrastructure needed for Drug Discovery from hit to clinical development candidate. Our presence in India helps us enhance the productivity and efficiency of our agrochemical and pharmaceutical R&D programs to unprecedented levels of cost-effectiveness and quality by bringing together demonstrated world class expertise with the talent and economies of India.
Post: Assistant Research Scientist/ Research Scientist - DMPK - Bioanlaytical (Code: ATPL/DMPK1/BLR)
* Proven experience in leading bio-analytical activities using state-of-art LC/MS/MS instrumentation.
* Experience in developing and validating bio-analytical methods, particularly for NCEs.
* Background in structure elucidation using LC/MS/MS for identification of metabolites is highly desirable.
* A sound background in chromatography and separation sciences is expected.
* Training and understanding of GLP principles as they apply to bio-analysis is essential.
* Should be able to work in a project based environment
Qualifications : M.Sc. in Pharmacology or related field. 3-5 years of experience in the Pharma R&D sector.
Experience: 3-5 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 15th Nov, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.