Application are invited for the post of JRF in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED RESEARCH(IIAR) | Walk in
Applications are invited for the JRF position supported by DBT sponsored project on Medical Mycology in Immunology group with Dr. Reena Rajput.
Walk-in Interview on 22nd October, 2012 at 11:00 am
Post: JRF (One post)
Fellowship: Rs. 16000/- + HRA as admissible
Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Pharmacy/ Zoology/Life Sciences/ Biochemistry with minimum 55% marks. Age limit as per government rule. Candidates having CSIR-NET/GATE will be preferred.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have good knowledge of Immunology/Cell Biology/Molecular biology. Experience in animal cell culture and immunological techniques is desirable.
How to apply: Interested candidate can send only hard copy of application in prescribed format with all certificates & mark sheets.
2. Pass port size photograph
3. Fathers name
4. Date of birth
9. Telephone / mobile no.
11. Academic qualifications
Name of examination Year of passing Board/ University Percentage Remark
12. NET-LS/GATE/ Research Experience:
13. Long term goal:
Complete application should be reach to Director, Indian Institute of Advanced Research (Attention: Dr. Reena Rajput), Koba Institutional Area, Koba, Gandhinagar-382 007 last by 21st October, 2012.
1. The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project.
2. It is not an appointment with the institute and will not confer any right of the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
3. The appointment will be initially for a period of 6 months to be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and is co-terminus with the project.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangement for their stay.
See All Other Jobs in our Database