VWR Lab Products Pvt. Ltd. Invites Associate - Third Party Procurement
VWR International is a leader in the global research laboratory industry. VWR's business is highly diversified across products and services, geographic regions and customer segments. The company offers products from a wide range of manufacturers, to a large number of customers primarily in North America, Europe and other locations.
VWR's principal customers are major pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, technology, clinical, food processing and consumer product companies, universities and research institutes, governmental agencies, environmental testing organizations, and primary and secondary schools. VWR distributes a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware and plasticware, equipment and instruments, furniture, protective apparel, production and safety products, and other life science and laboratory products and supplies.
VWR supports its customers by providing storeroom management, product procurement, supply chain systems integration, technical services and laboratory bench top delivery. VWR maintains operations in over 20 countries and employs over 6.000 people worldwide.
Post: Associate - Third Party Procurement - TPPEU-A
To be part of a multi disciplined team providing high quality customer centric services. The objective would be to source, negotiate and provide assistance to Customers who wish to order third party products from VWR
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand departmental standards and procedures and help to ensure that quality standards are met.
• Understand and follow the different guidelines for each project.
• Use product knowledge, to find new cross-references based on provided data (competitor information, descriptions, manufacturer part numbers)
• Review and validate cross-references provided by the system.
• Work with the CrossPlus team to ensure all new crosses are added to the system for future use.
• Write details on the differences between two products.
• Enhance the final bid or quote with robust descriptions, images, promotions, or other relevant material.
• Complete assignments on time.
• Assist with special projects, as requested
• To understand the Customers product requirement
• Source third party products for Customers based on information, including product codes, descriptions and applications required
• Negotiate with suppliers on prices and delivery dates
• Provide quotations to Customers through SAP adhering to the TPP pricing policy
• To process TPP orders in SAP on the supply base
• Progress any Customer request that relate to TPP products
• Understand the complexities of Product Master Data and resolve these internal with contact to other internal departments in VWR
• Liase with external sales to assist them with any Customers inquiries that relate to TPP products
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.