Post for Associate - Technical Product Support @ VWR Lab
VWR International is a leader in the global research laboratory industry. VWR's business is highly diversified across products and services, geographic regions and customer segments. The company offers products from a wide range of manufacturers, to a large number of customers primarily in North America, Europe and other locations.
VWR's principal customers are major pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, technology, clinical, food processing and consumer product companies, universities and research institutes, governmental agencies, environmental testing organizations, and primary and secondary schools. VWR distributes a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware and plasticware, equipment and instruments, furniture, protective apparel, production and safety products, and other life science and laboratory products and supplies.
VWR supports its customers by providing storeroom management, product procurement, supply chain systems integration, technical services and laboratory bench top delivery. VWR maintains operations in over 20 countries and employs over 6.000 people worldwide.
Post: Associate - Technical Product Support- TECEU-A
Working as part of the Technical Services Hotline Team
Office based, reporting to Department Team Leader and UK Service Manager
To be part of a multi disciplined team providing direct technical support to our customers and sales associates via the telephone and email. The team will consist of 9 associates from a variety of scientific specialities including Chemistry, Life Sciences, Microbiology and Chromatography.
• Provide first-line technical information relating to our product range to customers via a hotline or email. Incoming enquiries are divided between team members to make best use of technical knowledge and experience, but a willingness to expand that knowledge and tackle enquires of a variety of natures.
• To maximise the opportunity to achieve sales through the supply of technical assistance;
• Providing product specifications and application support
• Checking product compatibility
• Identifying products based on application of end user
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.